Clinique Sheer Powder Blusher - Golden Glow

No Image

4.9

on 4/24/2005 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A wonderful blush! I'm PPP with pink undertones, and dry skin. This blush looks way too dark in the pan, but it goes on sheerly and with a light hand is easy to layer for the right look. Gives me a nice bronzed cheek, and it LASTS! I was very suprised by the high quality of this blush.

on 11/16/2004 11:26:00 PM

I am not big on blush...I never seem to be able to find one that works for me so I usually skip it. However I love this blush! It provide as the name suggests, a golden glow. I use it more like a bronzer to brighten up my face. It's very pretty and natural. My HG blush for now!

on 10/12/2003 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Soooo pretty! I seem to be getting a lot of Clinique items as extras in swaps lately which is good because I get to test everything out. i really like this. Looks natural on and never gets cakey or makes me breakout.

I got a sample of this in a gift package and i use it everyday, i bought 3 normal sized ones and gave one to my sis and bestfriend, and they are hooked on it too, great color, i love it!

This is a very pretty and natural color blush. It stays on all day and does not fade.

on 3/17/2004 6:48:00 PM

i'm not a huge clinique fan anymore after seeing the variety that other brands have to offer. i must admit though, that they have this blush down! it's the perfect colour to use as a blush or as a bronzer, and it gives the perfect golden glow, just as the name implies.

I got this as a freebie from a sweetie :) This product is my first blush and I totally love it! It gives medium yellow skin the perfect color!

I absolutely love this! I just have a small sampler, and I didn't really use it, but then I dyed my hair red. My old plum colour clashed with that so terribly, but I love the effect this blush has. For some reason, over my pale concealer, it almost makes me look like I have freckles. No one believes I was ever a blonde because of it. Goes great with most skin colours!