Trish McEvoy Essential Pencil #8

No Image

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Trish's Essential Pencils are so creamy, easy to use and very long lasting. I love this shade, and even though I can use her other Essential Pencils as both a lip color and blush, Baby Pink only works well as a lip color for me. It just doesn't show up on my cheeks as well as her other shades do. In any case, I will certaintly buy this again as a lip color for me since it looks so gorgeous on my lips and the shimmer is super lovely.

This Essential Pencil in Baby Pink is a beautiful slightly shimmery, champagne pink on my medium pigmented lips and warm light to medium tanned NC30 skin with yellow undertones. The perfect color that I wear by itself over my lip moisturizer, under Chanel's Blizzard glossimer, or to line my lips (I've even used it with Chanel's Force glossimer). It gives pinks, mauves, plums, and berry shades a slightly more warm, neutral tone without any brown. It enables me to wear lots of colors that would normally wash me out, be too cool, or look like nothing on my pigmented lips. I'm so, so glad I found it and plan to keep buying it forever!!!
I imagine that it would work well on every skin tone (I know of someone with pale skin and pink undertones which this color looks so pretty on) since it has both cool pink and warm champagne elements. Plus the shimmer is so lovely!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love Love Love the Baby Pink chubby lip pencil. It was discontinued for a while. On my fourth pencil....glad its back. Awesome coverage, moist, lasts long.

on 4/8/2003 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

#8 is a frosty rosey pink color. These pencils last a long time on the lips. Very smooth. They are $20 and they will last you much longer than a regular tubed lipstick.