OPI Rosy Future

OPI Rosy Future

4.4

This is my go-to color for nails and toes for this summer. Enough said.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful translucent pink.I do not know how many coats it would take to bring this to opacity but it would be quite a few.I love this color and i wear it often.I never do more than two coats.If you like translucent polish then you will love this.

To Read all 60 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/24/2014 12:41:00 PM

This is my favourite everyday polish - as other reviewers have mentioned, it goes on quite sheer, but is buildable. A slightly opaque base coat helps. The final effect is a translucent pale pink with a beautiful, subtle blue/purple shimmer.

on 7/22/2014 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I am well over half a century old and have never reviewed any cosmetic product until now. I had to say what a perfectly wonderful nail polish this is. It is subtle without being dull. One coat made my fingertips just a little rosier than before with the barest hint of a blue shimmer. It would not look out of place on a bride. Two coats were even better. Coasts three and four deepen the rosiness and bring the blue out of hiding. Rosy Future is a quiet enough color to wear anywhere, but it's not your grandma's sheer polish. Love that flicker of blue!

My skin is definitely cool toned but is getting thin and less fair than it once was. This polish somehow makes my hands look younger. I have no idea why, but I am getting all kinds of compliments now.

The polish goes on easily, has a glassy sheen, and lasts about a week without touch-ups. It has even made my nails stronger. I have only a half a bottle left because I keep reaching for it. I've never liked any polish the way I like this one. I am going to stock up so I'll have plenty in case it goes off the market.

on 10/25/2013 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I know it is supposed to be sheer...but I really struggled with this color. After three coats it looked like I wasn't wearing anything. If you're looking for a glossy, invisible look to your nails, this could work but it wasn't for me.

on 3/10/2013 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is a beautiful whimsical-like nail lacquer that reminds me of springtime and lilac flowers. :)
It is very sheer on the first and second coat, and pink based with blue shimmer. Those colours work so well together to have this barely there violet effect depending on the lighting.
The product is easy to apply, not too thick, runny, gooey, and it dries considerably quickly, just perfect.
I recommend this to people with great nails that just want an subtle feminine "oomph"! <3

on 2/17/2013 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I am in love with this! I happened to stumble across it in a clearance bin at Target, and almost passed right over it because I thought it might be a little cool for my warm skintone. To my surprise, it is basically a tinted clear polish - not opaque at all. It's slightly pinkish with a beautiful blue shimmer and it looks awesome! Goes on smoothly, too. What a fun and easy alternative to a clear coat for some shine. I would recommend this to anyone and would definitely re-purchase!

on 11/20/2012 8:24:00 PM

This is my favourite nail colour of all times. Too many descriptive reviews already, so I will not repeat what's already been said. But my only though massive complain is, that this nail polish dries really quickly in the bottle. I only manage to use about half of it and I have to purchase another one beacuse it gets so thick it's impossible to transfer it smoothly onto the nails. That is a massive disapointment, as you pay a lot for OPI, but then u think about this large bottle, great quality and amazing colour and that you get what u pay for and even more, but in fact you only get a half of it...

on 8/14/2011 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a very sheer, pink-based iridescent polish. I'm not sure how suitable it would be for work given that the iridescence is rather eye-catching, but it's a nice way to spice up an otherwise boring manicure. The formula is easy to manipulate and you can do as many coats as you want but this thing is never going to be opaque. It lasts about three days on me before chipping and dries fairly fast. Nevertheless, I probably wouldn't buy this again - it's just not right up my alley.

on 7/16/2011 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've picked rosy future repeatedly as my pedicure (& manicure when I do one) color. It's a very good all-around, not over the top pink that is neither too flat, or too frosty. Also, b/c of the lighter color, the chips in the polish go longer without being noticed by the eye of others. So, you're pedicure/manicure keeps a polished (couldn't resist pun) look longer.

Popular Polishes