Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

2.7

Aqua (water), Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Distrach Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cucumis Sativus, Panax Ginseng, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Alumina Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydratoin.

on 10/2/2008 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this eye cream, although I don't remember seeing that it claims to reduce undereye shadows! I had no idea.

Anyway, I've been using this for about a year (yes, it's lasted me this long.) I only use it on the mornings that my eyes feel especially tired and droopy.

It's a nice cream - absorbs quickly, it's light, there is NO fragrance and makeup sits on it nicely. BUT, I was hoping it would have more of a cooling effect... maybe I will start keeping it in the fridge! That would feel good in the mornings! :)

Overall, a nice eye cream.

on 5/31/2007 4:19:00 AM

Disclaimer: I have genetic dark circles under my eyes. I am under no pretension that this, or any other product claiming to banish the dreaded shadows, is actually going to do what the packaging says. Is that going to keep me from trying to get rid of them through skincare purchases? Sadly for my bank balance's sake, probably not.

Having said all that, this is a fine eye cream for slight dryness and puffiness. It's non-fragranced and non-irritating. You only need a small amount, and it does leave your skin looking and feeling refreshed. It doesn't do anything to diminish genetic dark circles. Neither do any creams, no matter what the price tag. So while it is a bit naff that Nivea are selling this as a shadow treatment, it is a nice cheap eye product (around $14AUD), just don't expect miracles.

I've been using this for the last five months and am still only about halfway through the 15mL jar (glass which is annoying for the clumsy amongst us: my first purchase of this actually smashed when I tried to remove it from the box that the jar base had been adhered to). I'll continue using it at night until it's finished and then move onto something else like I always do!

My FIRST review!! too bad it isn't a good one,lol. Been using this for about 3 weeks now, no difference! good moisturizing, but didn't brighten my eyes any.