Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

2.3

Aqua (water), Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Distrach Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cucumis Sativus, Panax Ginseng, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Alumina Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydratoin.

on 8/13/2014 6:21:00 AM

I was not happy with this eye cream at first. It did nothing and it did not get absorbed well enough. But before I get rid of it, I gave it a last chance. I used alot more than I would, about one third of a pea maybe, for both eyes ( I used to use alot less cause it did not absorb fast). And then the miracle happened! wow! I was shocked to see the instant change. In an hour my under eye dark circles got so pale and my eye area was sooo smooth. I gave it a few more tries in the following days and the results were instant!
But unfortunately I ran out and was not able to find it in any store in my country any more. I was told it is discontinued.
I am so upset now, cause I've not been able to find a substitute so far.

Ok, I used this for aboit 6 weeks, felt that its light, smells nice and moisturises well. BUT it causes milla for me. URGH....

on 12/23/2007 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

An inexpensive, mediocre product that provides light moisturization to the eye area. I'm not sure why this is labeled anti-shadow because it doesn't do a thing in that department. I have very dry skin so I do not find this moisturizing enough, but it's a good starter eye cream for those who don't need the heavy-duty ones just yet.

i have been using this for 1 mth+ now. this is a good product for hydrating eye area n surprisingly, my dark circles seem to have diminished a little too. i put this in the fridge for a more cooling sensation.

btw, this moisturises eyelashes well too. daily application of mascara dried out my eyelashes n they kept dropping. so i rub a little of this onto my lashes everyday n now they're softer n more moisturised! they seem to have grown longer too! (or is it my imagination?) oh well (:

edit: minus off a lippie. my undereye areas dont sweat much. however, whenever i apply this eyecream, my undereye areas actually sweat when i perspire. leaves behind a dewy look under my eyes which im not exactly fond of.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Not moisturizing enough, made my eye area dry and flakey.

Does NOTHING for shadows, I really don't understand how these companies get away with naming their products as 'anti-shadow' when it's a blatant lie.

Utterly useless

on 11/27/2006 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

the container says " puffiness and shadow under eyes are visibly reduced". reduced my foot man. it did nothing to help my puffy racoon eyes. i just finished this pdt, and will not be getting it again. it's only good for moisturizing my eye area. i need that, but i need sth to get rid of my shadows under the eyes even more!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A very basic eye cream, it does moisturize my skin around the eye area, but it does nothing on my dark circles. I put it in the fridge to give myself a refreshing feeling.
I will try another brand after I finished this jar.

on 12/15/2005 12:04:00 AM

# The first time I used this product I actually noticed immediate effects-: the darkness underneath my eyes actually looked a little lighter. However, this "anti-shadow" effect didnt last long bc the next time I looked at it, my eyes looked just as dark.
# A word of warning for people with sensitive skin: the first time I used it I woke up the next morning with little red bumps all over the applied area but I guess that was an initial reaction bc I didnt have problems after it.
# On a better note this is a product that does moisturise the eye and imparts quite a nice cooling effect.
CONCLUSION: Does not lighten dark eye circles but good general light eye moisturiser

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I will not buy any Nivea product again. Simply a waste of my money! But perhaps there is really no miracle eye cream in this world at all. But I hate this stuff - sticky & messy!!!

on 8/16/2003 10:37:00 AM

The only thing this eye cream does for me is make my eyes feel refreshed - my eye circles are still visible however, so won't be re-purchasing. Is a good cream under concealer though.