Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

1 review

Aqua (water), Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Distrach Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cucumis Sativus, Panax Ginseng, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Alumina Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydratoin.

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other

I have pretty horrible dark circles and they do get worse with lack of sleep. I have tried many eye creams (including high end expensive ones claimed to be especially formulated for dark circles) and will continue to, but so far, I found myself repurchasing Nivea Eye Creme. I remembered when I use it for the first time, I CAN NOTICE a slight brightening to my dark circles!! This is quite surprising consider that I dont expect ANY eye creams to do anything to my dark circles. Not to mention, none of the concealers can cover up my dark circles completely. The result on this eye cream does wear off a little bit, but I think it definitely helps in the long run. I have used up my second one already and will be buying the third one. The texture is very smooth and non-sticky, no scent and I will repurchase consider the price is relatively cheap to other ones.