Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

Filtered by hair type : Other
Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

3.0

Aqua (water), Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Distrach Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cucumis Sativus, Panax Ginseng, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Alumina Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydratoin.

Ok, I used this for aboit 6 weeks, felt that its light, smells nice and moisturises well. BUT it causes milla for me. URGH....

on 9/3/2006 4:02:00 PM

I am in my teens and I don't really need to use a eyecream but it is never to early to start, they say. So I didn't want to spend so mutch money on a eyecream and I gave this a shot. It is defenitly moisturizing and that sort of thing, but doesn't help you to get rid of your dark circles, NO! I like the moisture thing anyway.. But it is a ordinary product. I have genetic dark circles under my eyes, so it's not like stress or enough sleeping, just the way it is. !

on 5/29/2006 4:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

An okay product. It helps more than not using any under eye cream at all, and the price is nice as well.