Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

3.0

Aqua (water), Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Distrach Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cucumis Sativus, Panax Ginseng, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Alumina Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydratoin.

on 10/2/2008 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this eye cream, although I don't remember seeing that it claims to reduce undereye shadows! I had no idea.

Anyway, I've been using this for about a year (yes, it's lasted me this long.) I only use it on the mornings that my eyes feel especially tired and droopy.

It's a nice cream - absorbs quickly, it's light, there is NO fragrance and makeup sits on it nicely. BUT, I was hoping it would have more of a cooling effect... maybe I will start keeping it in the fridge! That would feel good in the mornings! :)

Overall, a nice eye cream.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've only managed to try this for 2 nights. On the first morning, it has given me 2 DEEP-SET lines below my eyes (2 lines for each eye). Together with red, swollen patches looking as tho' I had being punched. Still, I thought maybe because I slept on the wrong side of the bed and re-applied it again the following night. The next morning, I spent the whole day, scatching my eye area away...

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this cream for a week or so now and I have to say I it does make my eyes feel really refreshed and moisturized, I love the light texture too, I just hate the feel of a heavy cream around my eyes.
I think I have seen a very slight improvement on my horrendous dark circles although it's definately nothing to write home about. I really like this product thus far and will update on its longer term effectiveness after I have used it longer. For the moment I'm giving this four lippies because I like the texture, it feels nice, it's fairly cheap and I'm hopeful!!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Have only been using this product for a couple of days, but have already noticed a difference in my dark (and I mean really dark) circles. Skin feels tighter after application. I use this inconjunction with Palmer's Skin Success Eventone for Dark Circles (I haven't found any reveiws of this excellent new product), and together they have made a HUGE difference, in only 1 week!!!
I am serious - go out and try these 2 products together, the only setback is the small size of these 2 products. Otherwise an excellent investment!!!!!!!