Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

2.7

Aqua (water), Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Distrach Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cucumis Sativus, Panax Ginseng, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Alumina Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydratoin.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I been using this cream for about a month now, and I have notice no changes to my eye area. I have really bad dark patches under my eyes, and they never seemed to get any better or awaken after using this. This cream absorb very quickly and all together you dont need a lot of product. This product was very inexpensive so I was too fussed about, but it was the amount of time spent on this item in the last month to me was all waste.

on 4/24/2010 12:13:00 AM

This product is great for young skin. I've only started using eye cream recently and so far this has been my favourite. I don't have any major issues in the eye area so I can only comment on its effectiveness as a moisturizer. It is a light cream that absorbs quickly, and doesn't look greasy at all. It works great under makeup and it keeps my eye area well hydrated. You can often find it on sale so it's a great buy. I don't know that this cream would be beneficial for more mature skin as it's quite light and has no special ingredients, but it works well for me!

Ok, I used this for aboit 6 weeks, felt that its light, smells nice and moisturises well. BUT it causes milla for me. URGH....

on 8/25/2008 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't know about the anti-shadow claim, but I like this cream because it's nice and light, makes my eyes feel great, and doesn't have a strong scent. I'm done my tub now, but I may go back to it in the future.

on 3/23/2008 2:56:00 PM

I'm still young, only 16 years old..so I don't really need an eye treatment, but I do get puffy eyes and dark circles sometimes.
I bought this one, because it was on sale and very cheap.
The creme doesn't do any harm, it keeps my eyes from being dry and all, but it doesn't really do anything positive to my eyes either. My eyes are still puffy after I put the creme on, and my dark circles are still the same after using this eye creme for several months. It's cheap, so if you just want a moisturiser for your eyes, then buy it. But if you want something more than that, then I would recommend to buy something more expensive and not from this brand.

on 1/21/2004 6:15:00 AM

USing it for 1 week and still have dry skin under there. The rings does actually look a little brighter. But i wont buy again. A concealer does so much more...