Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

Filtered by skin type : Other
Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

3.7

Aqua (water), Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Distrach Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cucumis Sativus, Panax Ginseng, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Alumina Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydratoin.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Not moisturizing enough, made my eye area dry and flakey.

Does NOTHING for shadows, I really don't understand how these companies get away with naming their products as 'anti-shadow' when it's a blatant lie.

Utterly useless

on 7/15/2005 8:12:00 AM

This anti-shadow eye creme is the best eye treatment that I've used. I initially started using this creme after I had my second child because of sleepless nights. It quickly and completely got rid of the puffiness and dark circles. I went to the beauty salon and received a compliment that I looked refreshed despite having a newborn and getting up throughout the nights. I'm very happy with this product and will continue to use.

on 3/6/2004 8:27:00 AM

It is my absolutely favourite eye cream.It makes the eye area look brighter and i have to use so much less concealer for great result.And it is so gentle.When my face skin is in a bad mood I use this to put it back in shape.It is great to use on the lips too for a smooth result.I am my second jar and i don't intend to change it with something else.Maybe i'll buy the Q10 treatment and use it in the evening for preventing the wrinkles.But under the make-up i will stay with The anti-shadow eye creme:))))