Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

3.2

Aqua (water), Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Distrach Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cucumis Sativus, Panax Ginseng, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Alumina Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydratoin.

on 4/29/2003 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This did nothing to me! I wont be repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I have found this eye cream has actually delivered results. I don't really suffer from shadows but this cream does smooth and brighten the eye area. I'm in my early 20's and don't feel I need a very posh eye cream just yet, although i'm happy to spend a bit on cleansing and moisturising. For now I find this inexpensive product does the trick of firming up my skin and giving a bit of a lift. Like it!

on 8/7/2003 3:23:00 AM

Not recommended. It does not help my darkcircles at all and dries out my little undereye dehydration lines. Due to lacking of sleep, i decided to buy this product to cure my 'less visible' dark circles. However, after using it,my dark circles have become 'visible'. whats wrong with it? I've finished using the whole 15ml tub and find no benefit at all.
The only good thing about it is - it's a very light cream that does not cause milias. A suitable eye cream to apply under concealer.

on 8/16/2003 10:37:00 AM

The only thing this eye cream does for me is make my eyes feel refreshed - my eye circles are still visible however, so won't be re-purchasing. Is a good cream under concealer though.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

What a waste, I really thought it would work, and I was hoping and hoping. But no luck.

Infact, I swear my eyes look even more worse when I apply it on :(

It did absolutely nothing for me.

on 1/21/2004 6:15:00 AM

USing it for 1 week and still have dry skin under there. The rings does actually look a little brighter. But i wont buy again. A concealer does so much more...

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I will not buy any Nivea product again. Simply a waste of my money! But perhaps there is really no miracle eye cream in this world at all. But I hate this stuff - sticky & messy!!!

on 3/6/2004 8:27:00 AM

It is my absolutely favourite eye cream.It makes the eye area look brighter and i have to use so much less concealer for great result.And it is so gentle.When my face skin is in a bad mood I use this to put it back in shape.It is great to use on the lips too for a smooth result.I am my second jar and i don't intend to change it with something else.Maybe i'll buy the Q10 treatment and use it in the evening for preventing the wrinkles.But under the make-up i will stay with The anti-shadow eye creme:))))

on 5/20/2004 4:22:00 AM

I have only been using this cream since yesterday and am already converted!! It hasn't (yet) made any great difference to my dark circles but has very visibly reduced the bags/puffiness under my eyes. I went out for a few drinks last night and only got 5 and a half hours sleep - after using this cream I have little or no bags under my eyes - miracle!! I'll definitely keep using it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Have only been using this product for a couple of days, but have already noticed a difference in my dark (and I mean really dark) circles. Skin feels tighter after application. I use this inconjunction with Palmer's Skin Success Eventone for Dark Circles (I haven't found any reveiws of this excellent new product), and together they have made a HUGE difference, in only 1 week!!!
I am serious - go out and try these 2 products together, the only setback is the small size of these 2 products. Otherwise an excellent investment!!!!!!!