Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (water), Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Distrach Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cucumis Sativus, Panax Ginseng, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Alumina Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydratoin.

on 4/19/2011 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Another product I'm really happy with lately. Prior to purchasing this eye-cream, my eye area was incredibly dry and sensitive, my cleanser getting anywhere near it would cause it to sting. I got this eye-cream only hoping to moisturize it- and that is exactly what I got!

It definitely does nothing for shadows around your eye area, but it is perfect for moisturizing!

on 1/25/2009 12:06:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I actually like this eye cream, I bought it because it was on sale for 7 bucks, which is nothing for an eye cream. It moisturizes, it doesn't really have much of a scent, and it doesn't burn the hell out of my eyes like so many other eye creams do. I am not sure if it is actually doing anything about my dark circles, but it makes my eye area feel nice. The few problems I have with the product are; if I put it on in the morning my eyes actually get too slick and greasy (this has never been a problem before) and so I can only use this at night. Also the jar although very cute is not as hygienic as a pump would be and I would some sort of packaging that keeps any anti-oxidants stable for as long as possible. But overall this is a nice cream and I will likely repurchase although I am still hunting for that perfect eye cream.

on 10/2/2008 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this eye cream, although I don't remember seeing that it claims to reduce undereye shadows! I had no idea.

Anyway, I've been using this for about a year (yes, it's lasted me this long.) I only use it on the mornings that my eyes feel especially tired and droopy.

It's a nice cream - absorbs quickly, it's light, there is NO fragrance and makeup sits on it nicely. BUT, I was hoping it would have more of a cooling effect... maybe I will start keeping it in the fridge! That would feel good in the mornings! :)

Overall, a nice eye cream.

on 8/25/2008 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't know about the anti-shadow claim, but I like this cream because it's nice and light, makes my eyes feel great, and doesn't have a strong scent. I'm done my tub now, but I may go back to it in the future.

on 7/17/2007 10:44:00 PM

I'm not expecting very much or a miracle product for $10. I have been using this for 2 weeks, off and on... mostly at night. I was looking for a nice light moisturizer for my eye area. This does a decent job. Absorbs quickly and leaves my under eyes plump and hydrated. Also contains, magnesium and ginseng. Probably not a high concentration, but hey! so long as they're there right? Thumbs up! =D

This is probably one of the better eye creams ive come across beating La Prarie, EA and Chanel hands down. I find it moisturisers really well and this is the ONLy product i have ever used (ive used many) that slightly diminishes my dark circles the next day. Im not sure how effective it is on fine lines thats why im looking for something else but for a pick me up its great!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've only managed to try this for 2 nights. On the first morning, it has given me 2 DEEP-SET lines below my eyes (2 lines for each eye). Together with red, swollen patches looking as tho' I had being punched. Still, I thought maybe because I slept on the wrong side of the bed and re-applied it again the following night. The next morning, I spent the whole day, scatching my eye area away...

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this cream for a week or so now and I have to say I it does make my eyes feel really refreshed and moisturized, I love the light texture too, I just hate the feel of a heavy cream around my eyes.
I think I have seen a very slight improvement on my horrendous dark circles although it's definately nothing to write home about. I really like this product thus far and will update on its longer term effectiveness after I have used it longer. For the moment I'm giving this four lippies because I like the texture, it feels nice, it's fairly cheap and I'm hopeful!!!

on 5/20/2004 4:22:00 AM

I have only been using this cream since yesterday and am already converted!! It hasn't (yet) made any great difference to my dark circles but has very visibly reduced the bags/puffiness under my eyes. I went out for a few drinks last night and only got 5 and a half hours sleep - after using this cream I have little or no bags under my eyes - miracle!! I'll definitely keep using it.