Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

Filtered by age: 19-24
Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

3.2

Aqua (water), Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Distrach Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cucumis Sativus, Panax Ginseng, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Alumina Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydratoin.

on 3/9/2011 6:58:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This eye cream could be better, I've used this for a few weeks now and I haven't seen much of a difference. My dark circles aren't overly dark and I have a little bit of puffiness and I was hoping this would do the trick to "control" the issues. But nope.. It's still the same.
However it is a really good moisturiser, it's very light and absorbs really quickly and I don't think there's a scent to the cream either. When applied, the eye area feels very smooth and soft. A little goes a long way!
Would I buy this again? Probably not.. Or only as a regular moisturising eye cream

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I been using this cream for about a month now, and I have notice no changes to my eye area. I have really bad dark patches under my eyes, and they never seemed to get any better or awaken after using this. This cream absorb very quickly and all together you dont need a lot of product. This product was very inexpensive so I was too fussed about, but it was the amount of time spent on this item in the last month to me was all waste.

on 4/24/2010 12:13:00 AM

This product is great for young skin. I've only started using eye cream recently and so far this has been my favourite. I don't have any major issues in the eye area so I can only comment on its effectiveness as a moisturizer. It is a light cream that absorbs quickly, and doesn't look greasy at all. It works great under makeup and it keeps my eye area well hydrated. You can often find it on sale so it's a great buy. I don't know that this cream would be beneficial for more mature skin as it's quite light and has no special ingredients, but it works well for me!

I am on my second jar of this eye cream. It is quite hydrating for my eye area and not greasy or has those sparkly things in it. Just a simple, nice, easy to use and quick absorbing eye cream. I feel that it lightened a little bit my dark eye circles and reduced a little bit my puffiness.. but honestly, I just use it to moisturize my eye area. My concealer goes on smoothly and since it is fast absorbing, I don't have to wait very long before continuing with my makeup routine every morning. It's a nice eye cream. Pretty cheap in comparison with other eye creams out there. Will buy it again. =D

on 11/13/2009 6:12:00 PM

Bought this a long time ago and I still have a little bit left. It's an average under-eye cream. It's light and absorbs fairly quickly. However, it doesn't de-puff nor reduce dark circles. I wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for a cream to improve the appearance of bags or circles.

this is a nice and light eye cream, which is good for those who have combination to oily skin. i have found that this is great for reducing puffiness somewhat, but doesn't do much for undereye circles, despite the name. but it's inexpensive and does a good job of hydrating the eye area, so it's good enough for me.

Ok, I used this for aboit 6 weeks, felt that its light, smells nice and moisturises well. BUT it causes milla for me. URGH....

on 2/7/2008 9:18:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i got this eye cream a week ago and so far i really love applying it on. i was abit wary at first because I hated the other nivea eye cream(Q10) which was too slimy but not moisturizing enough...but this one hydrates my dry and tired eyes perfectly...i also tried olay's total effects eye cream and it was not at all as moisturizing as this one...love the texture of this eye cream, love how it glides on smoothly and sinks in without a trace, love how it leaves my eyes feeling fresh and hydrated. i don't know if it actually does anything when it comes to removing undereye circles, but i actually bought this just for the moisturization properties, so i'm not worried about that aspect of it for now...will update.

UPDATE: So far this eye cream is perfect for me as far moisturizing goes...my dark circles have slightly improved but I suspect this is due to the fact that my under eyes are not as dehydrated as they were before, they are plumped up, smooth and healthy looking...I do not believe that any eye product alone will get rid off dark circles, especially if they're genetic (like mine), but it does help improve them by taking fish oil/flax seed oil supplements (great for the skin and general health overall), getting enough sleep, using a good moisturizer for the undereyes, and drinking LOTS of water, atleast 12 glasses a day (dehydration is gonna make your eyes look it's worst). I'm pleased with this product and will continue to use this until I start needing something stronger (ie. when i start getting fine lines).
PS. I would also like urge ladies who have a problem with dark undereyes along with an overall feeling of lethargy, dizziness and weakness to get checked for anemia (common among ladies, especially those with heavy periods, the pale and dark sunken eyes look could be a symptom), I am anaemic and had the most horrid eye bags and a face so pasty I could pass off as Wednesday Addam's long lost twin, I got tested at the GP and was prescribed iron tablets, and I'm looking and feeling alot healthier these days minus lethargy...do consult your GP first before taking iron supplements.

UPDATEx2/23 Feb2008: I'm still using this, and it's still an okay undereye moisturizer for me, I'm not using this exclusively anymore, I went back to my Loreal Eye Defense which is just as good at moisturizing BUT the reason why I prefer Loreal's Eye Defense over this is because Eye Defense had a weird but awesome side effect on me...it made my lashes grow (I always slather on eye cream all over my eye skin, above and under)!! I noticed it from before but never really paid much attention, I thought it was the light playing tricks on me, but now I'm actually seeing it! Weird!! Hah! In terms of moisturization both are equally light, comfortable and quick sinking, I use this in the morning and Loreal's Eye Defense at night.

I bought this because I like the marketing, essentially. I thought the semi-opaque lovely tiny blue container and the words "Anti-shadow" and "Aqua Sensation". I pictured putting it in my nightstand and never forgetting to gently dab some on every night because it was so easy and I loved the results.....
Well - I enjoy using this yes. It's a medium textured lotion-like, white, cream that absorbs well and doesn't feel sticky or contribute to under eye oilyness or milia (for me). I don't think it does a whole bunch though. I only use it if it's been particularly cold out and I figure my eyes need a little mositure at night.
Bonus: I keep using this because it doesn't burn like lots of others I've invested in. I even put it up close to my eye (I know you're not supposed to but it's where the "shadowing" and slight dryness are!).
Not bad. Not wonderful.

on 12/23/2007 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

An inexpensive, mediocre product that provides light moisturization to the eye area. I'm not sure why this is labeled anti-shadow because it doesn't do a thing in that department. I have very dry skin so I do not find this moisturizing enough, but it's a good starter eye cream for those who don't need the heavy-duty ones just yet.