Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.5

on 6/15/2017 12:32:00 PM

Since I'm using this my skin is better , love it !

on 6/7/2017 6:49:00 AM

I love this cleanser, I am able to use it everyday and night , I do not have to worry about it getting in my eyes because its so gentle . It removes my heavy foundation( i wear estee lauder double wear camouflage ). It does not dry my skin out or leave it feeling greasy. I have sensitive skin and would highly recommend it to those with the same issue, I do wear a lot of mascara and will say it usually does not remove all of it so i am using a eye makeup remover to get what is left behind. I also was suffering from adult acne when i was introduced to this product and after consistently using it completely cleared ,I have tried almost everything and am most satisfied with cetaphil its very simple and light , the bottle lasts about a month, great value .Keeps me clear without fail!!

on 4/4/2016 9:33:00 PM

I'm going to share a piece of advice that saved my skin. Chuck this in the bin. And toss whatever other Cetaphil products you have lurking in the bathroom with it. Since age 13 I have battled with really painful awful cystic acne that just kept getting worse even as I got into my 30s. It was demoralising (and expensive) to have to constantly live under heavy makeup. I put it down to hormones. One day a skin therapist asked me if I used Cetaphil. I said yep, always have, after all it's dermatologist recommended and great for oily problem skin. She said most of her new clients with ongoing skin issues used it and promised me if I threw it out, my skin would improve. So I did. And instead I used natural sulphate free face washes. I got over my fear of using oils and embraced organic rosehip oil products. Six months later my skin is 100% blemish free. It's never been this good. I'm amazed at the difference. The moral of the story is just because it's marketed as the cure, doesn't make it so. Cetaphil is cheap, nasty and loaded with alcohol and chemicals that will only make your skin worse. I'm not saying stopping using it will work as well for you as it did for me but it's a good start!

on 3/25/2016 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My mistake was thinking because I have combination skin this would work for me. I was terribly wrong. This product dried out my skin so bad that my skin became cracked and painful especially around my cheeks. I had to use a heavy moisturizers right after using his product to try to ease the discomfort as this product stripped my skin so badly. Would not buy this product again sadly.

I read a lot about how a plain Cetaphil cleanser is great for acne problematic skin because it's gentle... It's a liquid gel type texture, clear, it suds a little if I put a lot in my hand. I don't know if it's helping or making things worse. The fragrance bothers me...I get nervous about putting cleansers on my face that have fragrance. I have had nodular acne, it struggles healing and each pimple leaves behind a flat, red mark. Apparently I have post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. I have very oily skin, mostly around my t-zone. I can be a total oil slick... I'm extremely fair skinned and my skin is SO fussy and sensitive. I was trying to get a cheap version of the La Roche Posay Toleriane Gentle Foaming cleanser...it's what my dermatologist told me to buy when my acne was OUT OF CONTROL BAD...it did help calm the flare up down. Meh, this Cetaphil just doesn't stack up to the reviews I've read about it. Would not repurchase...I actually haven't used much of it so I may try to bring it back to Target, since I don't want it to go to waste, or give it to my Mom since her skin is less sensitive than mine and no acne issues. WHY IS IT JUST ME WITH THE ACNE?!?! *cries*

Okay, that's my review/rant. :)

I had a really bad break out issue after I had my son. Horrible. Cystic acne all over my cheeks and chin. sigh. Anyways, I bought Aveeno Clear Complexion, made it way worse, Neutrogena Oil Free acne wash, dried out so frigging bad it hurt, Clean and Clear, and a host of others I bought at Sophora thinking it would fix it and nada. Soooo bought this after doing some research and reading reviews and holy crap this stuff is amazing! Makes my skin soooo soft and clean. Never dries it out. This paired with their moisturizer, Simple toner and my Green Tea scrub has made my skin nicer than I think I have ever seen it :D Never caused me to break out either ! Love love ! Will repurchase this stuff forever

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

MY FOREVER STAPLE! The dermatologist recommended this after countless attempts to lotions and soaps! I'd tried everything (Eucerin, Clinique, Bath and Body Works), and I finally found this gem. For sensitive skin/dry, this is a must! I must say, my mother (strong skin, oily), this wasn't AS HELPFUL as Clinique for her!

on 9/12/2014 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my absolute HG face cleanser! I have used so many acne washes and medications, I've used high end "blemish" this and "acne" that and nothing works like this does. I recently made the mistake of trying the clinique blemish control range again (which I used to use religiously) and my skin was the worst it has been in years! I had to go on a course of antibiotics just to clear it up (won't make that mistake again) this wash is so cheap, and its isn't too "bubbly"(?) and I quite like the smell (baby powder-ish?) I use it with a clarisonic mia 2 and it keeps my problem skin under control. it doesn't dry it out, even when I'm using harsh medicated gels, and I have never had a stinging or burning feeling which I get with others. Such a great wash, so if you're struggling and are thinking of trying high end or expensive acne solutions, make sure you try this first!
xoxo Miss Skye

on 8/8/2014 4:05:00 AM

This cleanser has become my holy grail cleanser of all time since it's super gentle on the skin but also gets rid of all the dirty gunk and oils left over on the skin from a long day as well. I have acne prone skin and suffer the occasional pimple here and there but this product keeps my skin at bay and cleanses it very well.

on 7/15/2014 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a basic facial cleanser that is very good and doesn't strip my skin. I accidentally grabbed this about 6 months ago in the normal to oily skin version when I am dry skin. I didn't realize it until I used it. Alas, nothing to worry about. It didn't do any stripping or drying out of my already dry skin.

It cleansed it gently without causing any irritation with my rosacea. It removes my makeup well also without any problems. Great product and as you can see, I still have the same bottle with the pump 6 months later and use it daily. Little goes a long way. Definitely will buy again and again.