Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.5

on 6/7/2017 5:09:00 AM

This is my all time Favvv cleanser , I'm so happy I came across this cleanser , I've been using it for 2 years now . I haven't loved any other cleanser besides this one . I highly recommend this if you have acne prone skin combo ..oily/dry .... this cleanser also helps remove my remaining makeup this cleanser did not break me out at all. I decided I wanted to give the CeraVe foaming cleanser a try Worst decision ever I started breaking out baaaad I switched up to Cetaphil again and it calmed down my huge zits that the other cleanser left me I love love this product I highly recommend this . You will not be disappointed :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I went through two bottles of this and I can't say that I've seen any improvements to my skin. It's a functional cleanser - leaves my skin feeling clean, but my skin has seen a pretty bad year and it didn't do much to it. Doesn't do much to control oil either, I've tried going without it for a couple of days and it doesn't seem to give me much of a difference.

Also pretty expensive for the lack of results, would not purchase again.

on 6/18/2015 9:43:00 AM

I have repurchase this product soo many times because it has never failed me. But that doesn't mean it's a success.. I have acne and whenever I use this I don't see much difference. But if I use a product that has broken me out I will use this and it will bring it back to normal. It doesn't really help acne but it sorta prevents anything really bad from happening.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Was in between face washes...using something that was 'ok' but I was almost out of it but not wanting to spend the $$ on my normal cleanser just yet. I figured what better time to try this product. It's convenient to find and very affordable. I read the back of the bottle and it seemed like it would be good to my skin in this cold, Chicago winter. I have combination skin and don't have any major skin issues. After reading the reviews on here I couldn't wait to see what my OWN experience would be. After two weeks of faithfully using this product I can say that, like many on here, I am not thrilled. Not at all. I like the fresh smell, like the typical face wash texture...but that's about it. For two weeks I used this, morning & night, ...with my Clarisonic Mia...and my skin is slightly worse than when I started. The only problem I was having at that time was dryness and a rough patch or two on my cheeks which wouldn't have been a problem if I hadn't been estranged from my Clarisonic for going on 3 weeks. Anyhow, I may as well had of washed my face with the dishwashing liquid sitting on my sink... it actually smells similar. I hadn't even gotten through week one when I started getting small bumps. I thought that maybe it was just....idk what I thought....but I kept using it to make SURE it wasn't just me being too eager. By the end of the second week not only has my skin broken out but it is still dry. Not dry like the product dried my face out, dry like it didn't help the dryness already going on. And yes, I moisturize. Sooooo, summing it up, I think i'll trash this. I don't want to keep it and, a few months from now, forget why I didn't like it. I already made the trip to Ulta to buy it's replacement, my trusty Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel.

on 12/1/2014 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have had high hopes of this given it is said in the packaging that it foams. But it doesn't.. it's no different from the ones for normal skin but just more expensive.

I don't like cetaphil cleansers and cream.

on 6/19/2014 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I started using the regular cetaphil cleanser while looking for a gentle cleanser that didn't dry out skin while I was on Accutane. Post Accutane, my skin is reasonably clear, but the original amount of oil production came back and I started getting some small pimples. The regular cetaphil was too heavy for my skin, especially in the hot humid weather where I live. I went from using a lot of OTC acne cleansers that only seemed to dry out skin (making it more oily) and never helped with general condition of my skin. I thought maybe it wouldn't hurt to go back and use Cetaphil again since it worked before, when I found this one for oily skin. This works really well for me. Gentle action cleansing but with oil control. My skin has cleared up and hydration-wise it is much more balanced and therefore less oily and prone to pimples! Sticking to this!

First,it is a very runny gel almost like water consistency,and has a very strong chemical baby powder smell,it doesn't foam at all,nor does it absorb oil,it just makes my face slippery and slightly burn,very bad and overrated product,bought the tiniest 125ml bottle for $13 what a waste!

on 9/3/2013 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Just WOW. I've used all types of cleansers, Clinique, Lancôme, Olay, Loreal etc. this cleanser does what I says it does, it CLEANSES so well that when I tone my skin I barely see makeup or dirt, it's amazing. It has a pleasant smell and the pump is very convenient. I have oily-acne prone skin and so far my face has cleared up since I started using it along with Dickinsons Toner. I found my cleanser and definetly buying some more.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This product really works on my skin. It helps reduce exceed oil on my face and make my skin soooo smooth. It also cleans the face thoroughly while you use it on a facial brush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is the kind of cleanser that has mixed reviews. Some of them don't like them, while some of them love this and stay using this for years (like some of my family).

For me, this is quite nice, it doesn't make break outs (of course), makes my skin less oily, and has a nice clean scent.

The downside is that this can be a little bit irritating (sometimes, especially if my skin is flaky that day, but of course, because it's formulated for oily skin--my skin type is oily but sometimes flaky). If you have sensitive skin or a bit flaky skin like mine, be careful not to use too much.

Overall it's quite nice and decent, in case of emergency (like my current facial cleanser ran out or I forgot to carry my cleanser) this cleanser is useful because the fact that it can be found in most drugstores