Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.3

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

It cleans your face and gives a nice refreshing finish.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I tried this when the regular Cetaphil started clogging my pores and breaking me out. This was way too drying causing redness and breakouts due to irritation.

on 5/2/2011 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is the only face wash I have ever used since 11th grade. Its just perfect. No residue, no fragrance, no drying effect. It's just great! Don't be deterred by the price tag. It is actually really cheap since the bottle lasts FOREVER. I use only one normal sized bottle per season. Also, you only need one pump per wash.

on 10/2/2010 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have sensitive and combination skin type. I normally don't have such a huge problem with acne, but this product formed new pimples on my face daily. It also caused a few dry patches on my face. Recommend for sensitive skin, but not for people with acne.

Edit:
Found another great use for this product. It's a wonderful body wash. I tend to have dry scaly skin on my arms and legs, and this helped a lot more than traditional body washes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Out of all the cleansers I have ever used, this one really messed up my skin, and I have tried a ton of cleansers. I thought Cetaphil would be extra gentle, but instead all it did was dry my skin so that the top layer was stiff and scaley. It made me realize that a good cleanser should exfoliate dead skin yet leave skin hydrated. This product does the exact opposite: it creates a thick layer of dried dead skin and does not exfoliate. I now want to soccer kick the huge bottle I bought into oblivion.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I've been using this face wash for the past three weeks, and I love it! It doesn't dry out my skin, it keeps my skin clear and less oily. It cost me around 8 bucks at Rite Aid, which is a little pricey for a drugstore cleanser, but I'm over the price since it gives me good results. As for the smell, it is a little perfumey and chemical, but I can get over that, too!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I'm sorry but the fragrance in this is unforgivable. I have never EVER used such a scented product. Unscented i'm sure it would do an ok job but this stuff STINKS - and chapped my cheeks it is so strong. I blame the fragrance as it was a kind of reaction I have never experienced before - I usually use low scented products. I hope the other Cetaphil is better - it has a good reputation. I'm surprised a brand heralded for its sensitive skin products would bring out something so awfully perfumed. It reminds me of the way our dog smelt after he'd been to the poodle parlour - i.e. like shake and vac (carpet cleaner).

on 7/25/2004 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

A nice skin cleanser. A clear liquid that works great to remove excess facial oil and makeup without overdrying. It doesn't lather much though. Also I wish it was fragance free. It has a 70's type flowery scent that is really unnecessary. I do like the pump bottle. Other than that, its worth a try.