Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this cleanser! My mom and I have noticed such a difference in our skin after washing our face with this every morning and night. Our skin feels so much softer. I LOVE using this in the morning before I put my makeup on because I don't feel I have to use a primer - this gives me the nice clean face I want!

Plus, it's super gentle, which means no harsh ingredients. I have super sensitive skin and my mom has rosacea and we have had no problems with this!

on 8/20/2017 12:44:00 PM

Disappointed in this cleanser, less than average, very low foaming, i'm still having breakouts when i'm using it, it does nothing to the skin, at least a little glow after using it would be appreciated .. and it's considered expensive taking in consideration it's less than average... i'm not buying it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

When I was in high school my sisters always used the cetaphil for normal to dry skin (the milky white one) and I hated it. It had the texture of snot and didn't do anything. I had acne and used what my Dermatologist recommended, the Neutrogena acne wash. Years later I discovered they had another version, the one for normal to oily skin. Its a clear cleanser and has a more traditional soap texture (I just can't handle slime on my face...). It cleans without stripping, doesn't break me out. It does an ok job with makeup but other's do better. I used this for a while but then an esthetician flipped out on me for using it. So I tried cerave for a while which I like except it's a little on the slimy side and it burns sometimes.

on 11/7/2016 7:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have young adult acne-prone skin with the cause of it being unknown. My skin goes back and forth from being either dry and patchy or slick and oily. I decided that I wanted to stop using acne-medicated cleansers and try an all-purpose wash. I have only used this product once, so I do not know how it will affect my acne, however, I'll give my first impression. First: the smell is STRONG. It smells like hand sanitizer mixed with some other fragrance. Secondly: this makes my face feel really clean, smooth, and oil free. Third: I wish it had a better lather. Fourth: the bottle is HUGE! Fourth: It can be pricy.

This product definitely has its pros and cons but I like it so far.

on 6/29/2016 6:18:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

A pretty meh product. I heard good things about Cetaphil, but it just didn't wow me. The cleanser doesn't lather which I found weird. I didn't feel like it got into my skin and gave a good clean, which is what I want after a day of wearing makeup. However it did mostly keep my breakouts at bay which is great. I did finish the product but it just wasn't great enough for me to repurchase.

on 1/3/2016 3:29:00 PM

This cleanser helped me maintain clear skin and kept breakouts at a minimum. It doesn't remove eye makeup very well unless you really go at it (I don't think it's a good idea, it stings when it gets in your eyes) and it did dry out my skin a little. However, it's good for the price and I use this cleanser most of the time before I went to sleep anyway because I knew I would wake up the next morning with no new pimples. Also like the smell of it if that counts for anything- overall, I recommend it because it makes your face feel clean. If it dries your skin out, use a moisturizer over it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have very oily, cystic acne prone and sensitive skin to the point where anything even remotely harsh breaks out my face and gives me a rash. Same with my body. I use this facial cleanser in the morning with my Clarisonic and remove it with my Simple Micellar Water and together they work to gently cleanse my face and take off any acne medication I'm using that night without irritating my skin. Definitly a staple now and I use the gentle cleansing bar in the shower for my body and the whole Cetaphil line is just amazing for my sensitive skin in general.

on 3/2/2015 2:22:00 AM

just tried this today after buying it a month or 2 ago, the only good thing I can say about it is the packaging and size, which is a good value. it has a smell to it that smells like the rubber cement I used to use in grade school for arts and crafts, its disgusting. I lost the receipt so I can't return it, hopefully my brother can use it and if not, I will use it to wash my makeup or hair brushes

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Bought this cleanser because people keep raving about it on Youtube and on forums, so I caved and decided to try it out for myself. Used this with my clarisonic cleansing tool and it made my skin more oily than it naturally is, causing my skin to break out very badly. Once I stopped using this my skin has cleared up.

on 12/1/2014 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have had high hopes of this given it is said in the packaging that it foams. But it doesn't.. it's no different from the ones for normal skin but just more expensive.

I don't like cetaphil cleansers and cream.