Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.6

on 11/25/2001 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This cleanser is cheap and great. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, no parched or dry feeling. It cleans off makeup as well as oil and dirt.

on 2/16/2003 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great cleanser for oily skin. It removes makeup well and doesn't dry out my complexion.

on 2/23/2003 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have very oily skin and I used this for 6mon on the rec of my dem. It made my skin dry which of couse made it more oily.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have very oily skin and this cleanser cleans without stripping. The only downside is that the product is watery so you end up using a lot for just one face wash.

on 8/5/2003 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

A bottle of this lasts a long time. I'm trying to use it up before buying something new. Maybe I'll start using it to clean my brushes like a previous reviewer so that I *can* try something new. ;) Decent cleansing power, non-foamy, doesn't smell too bad, didn't break me out or overdry my oily skin. Mediocre in my opinion. I don't love it enough to repurchase, but I'd use it again in a pinch.

on 2/25/2004 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

this was way too drying for my skin and my face is very oily. i didn't like it at all.

on 7/25/2004 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

A nice skin cleanser. A clear liquid that works great to remove excess facial oil and makeup without overdrying. It doesn't lather much though. Also I wish it was fragance free. It has a 70's type flowery scent that is really unnecessary. I do like the pump bottle. Other than that, its worth a try.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am pleased with this cleanser. I tried it out when my overly oily face got ten times worse. It did the impossible and dried out most of the oils off my nose and chin. I am in love. I don't use this everyday now because after using it for a couple days in a row it dried out the crease in between my nose and upper lip to the point of causing sores. I still love it though, because it does help prevent the oily build up.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I always find myself going back to this product if something I try doesn't work at all. I have had my doctor and dermatologist tell me to use this. I always get antsy though there are all these cleansers on the market that will control oil, I try them, they don't work and I go back to Cetaphil

on 10/26/2004 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was looking for an relatively inexpensive cleanser and thought this would be a good one. I have very oily skin and it took two washings before my skin felt clean. My skin also broke out after using this. It did not work for me!