Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.7

on 12/11/2001 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

What is there not to love? Great price, availability at your local drugstore...and the best part: it does what it says that it will do! This cleanser thoroughly cleans your face, removes your makeup, and does not strip your skin. Also, there's no fancy hype or otherwise irritating ingredients in here to fuss about or justify raising the price exorbitantly. This is simply a phenom product!

on 2/22/2002 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This has nothing over Pond's cleanser and toner in one. Hate the strong old lady smell.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This leaves my skin clean and not tight when i towel off my face. It's gentle and have had no problems with my complexion. i also like that a like that a little goes a long way, and i only need to buy it every 3 to 6 months or so.,

on 1/1/2003 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tried this cleanser not too long ago and ended up throwing it out after using it for a couple of months. I have combo-oily/sensitive/acne-prone skin and it was too drying even for me. An added culprit might have been some other product I was using at the time, but regardless, I did not like this cleanser, period. I prefer Cetaphil's Gentle Skin Cleanser, but if you're looking for a similar type of foaming cleanser, try Alpha Hydrox's Foaming Face Wash.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this product at night to remove my makeup. It is working fine for me. Regular Cetaphil Gental Wash will not remove makeup effectively so it is the best find for me so far.

on 3/8/2003 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Like it, but the smell is rather strange, almost like hairspray! I think it is a good cleanser however, and it seem to do a good job removing makeup.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this after asking for recommendations on irritated skin. I have very oily skin with mild acne. I had used Pure Zone which started to irritat my skin then I switched th Phisoderm which irritated it and dryed it out so I stopped using it after a few days. Since Cetaphil was recommended I decided to try it. It's been almost a week and I see a big difference. My face has started to clear up of my mild acne and my face is no longer dry and irritated. My face is starting to look healthy again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a very good cleanser for normal to oily skin because it is so gentle and non-stripping. My only beef with it has to be the HORRID smell. It smells like cheap cheap perfume and the smell is the only reason i wan't to chuck it, otherwise it would be an absoutely excellent cleanser.

on 4/20/2003 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tried this product because I had terrible results from the regular Cetaphil cleanser and thought that perhaps this one would be better suited for my sensitive oily skin. Ouch! This stuff was incredibly HARSH! It left my face red , burning and overly dry. I threw it in the trash after one use.I also tried Cetaphil moisturizer with sun screen and it felt and looked greasy on my face even though it said "non greasy and oil free" on the bottle. I am not impressed with any Cetaphil product . Update, I rechecked the container on the moisturizer and it did NOT say "oil free", it said non greasy and non comedogenic. A dermatologist told me to use it as a sun screen for my oily, acne prone skin. What a mistake!

on 4/30/2003 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My derm recommended this to me, and it does clean a little better than the original cleanser, however, it did not thoroughly clean all makeup off of my face. If I'm going to cleanse my face, then all makeup should be removed!