Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

2.8

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have extremely severe eczema and purchased this facial cleanser at my dermatologist's office after strong recommendation from her. The up side to this product is that it doesn't irritate my skin like so many other products do. Often when I use a cleanser, it will scorch my skin and burn continuously for hours on end. This cleanser is extremely gentle and safe to use. It feels very good on my skin which is much appreciated. The down side to this product is that I feel as though it doesn't do anything. I do not feel as though I have cleaner or refreshed skin after I use this. I do not break out in acne, nor have I ever, so I do not know how beneficial it is towards those situations. I will continue to use this because I know that it is safe. I do not know if it is doing anything for me or my skin, but it is safe. And I am okay with that. xx

on 6/19/2012 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It does get all the dirt, oil & makeup out. But it left my face very dry & I started to break out a coupla days later. It burns a little but it maybe because i have very drk skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't have the greatest skin in the world. I've tried almost every product on the market. Proactiv, Neutrogena, Clearisil, you name it. I won't slather on bennzoyl peroxide and scrub my face to oblivion. As I wait for my Accutane prescription to come in, I picked up this wash at the drugstore. I can't believe how great my skin looks! I couldn't believe how all those products did NOTHING and this did the trick for me!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Amazing. Both of my "celebrity" NYC dermatologists who have their own lines that sell in Sephora recommend this cleanser as a make up remove. Used once, it removes greese, foundation, and powder. Used twice, it gently cleanses the skin. If you decide that you would like an exfolliant, usually a no-no with acne prone skin that is sensitive to breakouts and scarring, use with a minimal amount of baking soda for a cheap, deep-clean. This is the best on the market!

on 11/13/2002 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I did not like this cleanser at all! Ironically, the oily skin formulation made my skin so greasy I have since gone back to the Cetaphil for dry skin, which is much better! This one left my skin very out of balance, like a previous reviewer said, and it made me break out in very painful pimples. This one was a no go for me!