Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My facial cleanser for almost three months! It contains only eight ingredients and has a pleasant scent. Its not doing a lot of foam if you face its oily but it cleans you can tell by the filling it lets at the end. I have tried so many cleanser and this one is not making my face dry or makes me have breakouts i feel my face hydrated afterwards. Its value for money and not with so much chemicals. If you want something for sensitive combination skin then thats the product you need.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am in love with this stuff. I suffer from eczema flare ups occasionally especially when Im stressed or seasons change. I was about to make a doctor apt with my dermatologist then I searched eczema prone cleansers and this appeared. Before I tried this I had fine small red rash around my nose. I used this cleaners every morning and within maybe a week the bumps had disappeared and the redness had decreased. I was extremely happy I didn't have to spend a fortune on a doctor apt to make my redness disappear. Now this stuff doesn't foam up a lot but I have learned with sensitive skin less foam is better. It does have a slight fragrance but it doesn't bother me at all. For the price of this cleaners and the fact it does what it claims to do. I am more than pleased and plan to repurchase.

on 7/15/2014 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a basic facial cleanser that is very good and doesn't strip my skin. I accidentally grabbed this about 6 months ago in the normal to oily skin version when I am dry skin. I didn't realize it until I used it. Alas, nothing to worry about. It didn't do any stripping or drying out of my already dry skin.

It cleansed it gently without causing any irritation with my rosacea. It removes my makeup well also without any problems. Great product and as you can see, I still have the same bottle with the pump 6 months later and use it daily. Little goes a long way. Definitely will buy again and again.

on 3/4/2013 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This cleanser is my holy grail. I prefer to use brands that do not test on animals and have been looking for a new cleanser, but nothing compares to this so far. It seems to work on all skin types. I have dry to normal skin and my husband has oily, acne-prone skin and we both love it. In fact, it's the only cleanser that doesn't make my husband break out. It's also incredibly cheap!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this cleanser! I've used this for years and years and it never fails me! Most reviewers on here say that they hate the scent but I actually prefer this scent over most fragranced cleansers. It's a very clean, almost powdery scent that it a little reminiscent of Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo. I've used this cleanser as a body wash but I have found it to be a touch too drying and I will alternate using Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser when my skin gets a little dry. I use 2 pumps in the evening to take off my makeup and I've found that it removes all my eye makeup really well, including mascara! I'm also convinced that although there's no acne medication in the cleanser, I've found that it really clears up my blackheads and hormonal breakouts :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

One of the best cleansers I have ever tried. I doesnt remove eye make up but that's fine.
It leaves my skin feeling soft and clen without drying it.
I have oily skin, with dry patches in a few places. Like my nose sometimes gets really dry.
The smell is very subtle.

This one and Effaclar bar are my 2 favorites in the world.

Cetaphil + Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel = love

I have very dry skin. This is my go to cleanser. No irritation or breakouts. Love the way it leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and clean with out that tight feeling I get from most lathering cleansers. Have been using for 3 years now and will continue to buy.

on 11/27/2010 6:51:00 PM

Great product! I'm on Accutane so my skin isn't oily anymore, but I get clogged pores from non-washable cleansers so I decided to try this one. Also, I'm wearing foundation daily (Revlon PR) and I wanted something that could really cleanse my skin thoroughly. I does the job very well and didn't make my skin dry at all (Neutrogena cleansers did). I take off my eye makeup first and this cleanser takes care of the face makeup (foundation, blush, concealer and sometimes powder) really well. Sometimes I apply a Clarins toner after cleansing and the cotton always comes up clean, so I guess Cetaphil is really cleansing everything I need. Sometimes I use it with Clarisonic MIA.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great basic cleanser, it really takes care of oil. A word of caution if you have dry skin, don't use this everyday and make sure to moisturize if you do. If you have acne this works great.

on 1/13/2010 10:27:00 PM

i have been using this product for a long long time now i swear by it. and its funny because i have dry skin and this is for oily. but i find it acctually cleanses and my skin really feels clean after use. once i found this product i have never tried anything else. it doesnt stip my skin or dry it out and it is so gentle. love it.