Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.6

on 1/8/2019 5:09:00 PM

Omg why haven’t I tried this earlier!!!! I have been using the Gentle Skin Cleanser for ten years and always thought this would be a NO. MySkin is sensitive and I was afraid of this. I saw fragrance and I was turned off. I always walked passed it at Walgreens and picked up the Gentle one. Well let me say that I decided to try it bc I was thinking to myself that for years my face would flush red no matter what moisturizer I used. I was like HM had to be Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser. I tried this Facial one and omg the results are incredible. My face is no longer red. It has to be due to the absorbent agents in it like Castor Oil or salt. I always stayed clear from them, thought it would be drying bc the Gentle Cleanser has zero amount. Well guess what? That’s exactly what I needed. Now I no longer have red skin, or flakey skin. If you have skin issues such as redness, any form of dermatitis, acne, etc this is your cleanser. Even psoriasis and eczema. It has that absorbant that you need. I bet you Dove beauty bar is great too bc is the zinc. If you have these skin issue run to the nearest super market or drug store and get this ASAP. If you’re concerned about price then get the beauty bar or Vanicream bar (ph balanced). These all do wonders. I have zero psoriasis patches due to the bar that I use on my body, which actually made me think of the absorbent theory and that’s why I got the little idea of this cleanser. My theory proved TRUE, make sure to follow this up with a moisturizer as you should with all cleansers. Bye bye red skin. Now go and buy this and thank me later.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My facial cleanser for almost three months! It contains only eight ingredients and has a pleasant scent. Its not doing a lot of foam if you face its oily but it cleans you can tell by the filling it lets at the end. I have tried so many cleanser and this one is not making my face dry or makes me have breakouts i feel my face hydrated afterwards. Its value for money and not with so much chemicals. If you want something for sensitive combination skin then thats the product you need.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am in love with this stuff. I suffer from eczema flare ups occasionally especially when Im stressed or seasons change. I was about to make a doctor apt with my dermatologist then I searched eczema prone cleansers and this appeared. Before I tried this I had fine small red rash around my nose. I used this cleaners every morning and within maybe a week the bumps had disappeared and the redness had decreased. I was extremely happy I didn't have to spend a fortune on a doctor apt to make my redness disappear. Now this stuff doesn't foam up a lot but I have learned with sensitive skin less foam is better. It does have a slight fragrance but it doesn't bother me at all. For the price of this cleaners and the fact it does what it claims to do. I am more than pleased and plan to repurchase.

on 7/15/2014 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a basic facial cleanser that is very good and doesn't strip my skin. I accidentally grabbed this about 6 months ago in the normal to oily skin version when I am dry skin. I didn't realize it until I used it. Alas, nothing to worry about. It didn't do any stripping or drying out of my already dry skin.

It cleansed it gently without causing any irritation with my rosacea. It removes my makeup well also without any problems. Great product and as you can see, I still have the same bottle with the pump 6 months later and use it daily. Little goes a long way. Definitely will buy again and again.

on 3/4/2013 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This cleanser is my holy grail. I prefer to use brands that do not test on animals and have been looking for a new cleanser, but nothing compares to this so far. It seems to work on all skin types. I have dry to normal skin and my husband has oily, acne-prone skin and we both love it. In fact, it's the only cleanser that doesn't make my husband break out. It's also incredibly cheap!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this cleanser! I've used this for years and years and it never fails me! Most reviewers on here say that they hate the scent but I actually prefer this scent over most fragranced cleansers. It's a very clean, almost powdery scent that it a little reminiscent of Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo. I've used this cleanser as a body wash but I have found it to be a touch too drying and I will alternate using Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser when my skin gets a little dry. I use 2 pumps in the evening to take off my makeup and I've found that it removes all my eye makeup really well, including mascara! I'm also convinced that although there's no acne medication in the cleanser, I've found that it really clears up my blackheads and hormonal breakouts :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

One of the best cleansers I have ever tried. I doesnt remove eye make up but that's fine.
It leaves my skin feeling soft and clen without drying it.
I have oily skin, with dry patches in a few places. Like my nose sometimes gets really dry.
The smell is very subtle.

This one and Effaclar bar are my 2 favorites in the world.

Cetaphil + Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel = love

I have very dry skin. This is my go to cleanser. No irritation or breakouts. Love the way it leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and clean with out that tight feeling I get from most lathering cleansers. Have been using for 3 years now and will continue to buy.

on 11/27/2010 6:51:00 PM

Great product! I'm on Accutane so my skin isn't oily anymore, but I get clogged pores from non-washable cleansers so I decided to try this one. Also, I'm wearing foundation daily (Revlon PR) and I wanted something that could really cleanse my skin thoroughly. I does the job very well and didn't make my skin dry at all (Neutrogena cleansers did). I take off my eye makeup first and this cleanser takes care of the face makeup (foundation, blush, concealer and sometimes powder) really well. Sometimes I apply a Clarins toner after cleansing and the cotton always comes up clean, so I guess Cetaphil is really cleansing everything I need. Sometimes I use it with Clarisonic MIA.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great basic cleanser, it really takes care of oil. A word of caution if you have dry skin, don't use this everyday and make sure to moisturize if you do. If you have acne this works great.