Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this cleanser! My mom and I have noticed such a difference in our skin after washing our face with this every morning and night. Our skin feels so much softer. I LOVE using this in the morning before I put my makeup on because I don't feel I have to use a primer - this gives me the nice clean face I want!

Plus, it's super gentle, which means no harsh ingredients. I have super sensitive skin and my mom has rosacea and we have had no problems with this!

on 10/13/2017 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Favorite face wash. I have sensitive skin and the doctor recommended this to me after many years of buying products to wash my face with but ended up being irritated. Cetaphil not only washes my makeup off, but it also really deep cleans. It leaves my face feeling soft and freshly cleaned as opposed to dry and irritated. You also get a lot for what you pay for. You don't need many pumps - maybe 2 at most and it works its magic. I say this because I've used products that needed 3 or 4 pumps just to get my face cleaned but Cetaphil does the job great. I love it.

on 9/1/2017 2:48:00 PM

This is my favorite cleanser after trying so many out. I used to love origins checks and balances but it was too drying. Once I started oil cleansing, I use this to remove the oil and I'm left without any makeup or dryness. The packaging isn't cute at all but this product is so simple and exactly what I need to remove makeup and oil.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

When I was in high school my sisters always used the cetaphil for normal to dry skin (the milky white one) and I hated it. It had the texture of snot and didn't do anything. I had acne and used what my Dermatologist recommended, the Neutrogena acne wash. Years later I discovered they had another version, the one for normal to oily skin. Its a clear cleanser and has a more traditional soap texture (I just can't handle slime on my face...). It cleans without stripping, doesn't break me out. It does an ok job with makeup but other's do better. I used this for a while but then an esthetician flipped out on me for using it. So I tried cerave for a while which I like except it's a little on the slimy side and it burns sometimes.

on 6/10/2017 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This product was prescribed to me about a year ago by a dermatologist to help with my mild acne. It definitely works! My skin has cleared up dramatically from using this along with another topical ointment prescribed by my dermatologist. I haven't used another cleanser since - I really like this one. It helps keep pimples at bay and my face always feels very clean and refreshed after using it. There is definitely an obvious scent to this cleanser, but that doesn't bother me considering all the many benefits I get from using it.

The Cetaphil Dermacontrol Oil Control Face Wash is pretty good too. My sister uses that, and I've tried it before when mine ran out. Overall though, I've repurchased the Daily Facial Cleanser many times, and will continue to do so. I have no interest in trying out other cleansers as I believe I've found my HG with this. :)

on 6/7/2017 6:49:00 AM

I love this cleanser, I am able to use it everyday and night , I do not have to worry about it getting in my eyes because its so gentle . It removes my heavy foundation( i wear estee lauder double wear camouflage ). It does not dry my skin out or leave it feeling greasy. I have sensitive skin and would highly recommend it to those with the same issue, I do wear a lot of mascara and will say it usually does not remove all of it so i am using a eye makeup remover to get what is left behind. I also was suffering from adult acne when i was introduced to this product and after consistently using it completely cleared ,I have tried almost everything and am most satisfied with cetaphil its very simple and light , the bottle lasts about a month, great value .Keeps me clear without fail!!

on 6/7/2017 5:09:00 AM

This is my all time Favvv cleanser , I'm so happy I came across this cleanser , I've been using it for 2 years now . I haven't loved any other cleanser besides this one . I highly recommend this if you have acne prone skin combo ..oily/dry .... this cleanser also helps remove my remaining makeup this cleanser did not break me out at all. I decided I wanted to give the CeraVe foaming cleanser a try Worst decision ever I started breaking out baaaad I switched up to Cetaphil again and it calmed down my huge zits that the other cleanser left me I love love this product I highly recommend this . You will not be disappointed :)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This cleanser is really good and cleans really well.

on 11/9/2016 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is an awesome cleanser only sold in the US and I am in Canada . I love how it leaves the face feeling so clean without leaving it dry.

on 11/8/2016 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

In my 20's, my skin used to be flawless... I did barely anything to it and I had barely a visible pore. Now I'm 44 and have rosacea, cystic acne, sensitivities and itchy rashes.... I thought back to the days when I had great skin and thought I'd try that regime again. I have pared right back to this followed by sunscreen. OMG - what a difference! Less redness, fewer blocked pores, no underground, painful lumps.... will never try anything else again.