Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 30-35
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

on 9/2/2004 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have normal/dry skin and I really like this cleanser for morning use. It is great to remove small traces of oil that have collected on the face while I was sleeping, but don't expect it to remove any makup! I have noticed that if I stray from it in the mornings, my face starts to break out a bit. I am staying with this product until my skin decides it is ready to move on.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great. for years I had skin on the dry side, but recently have tended toward oily. Either way, this product is fabulous for me. I feel it is non-irritating and really cleans. I really prefer this one to the original, gentle one. that one is too gentle for my tastes. I would suggest this one even if your skin is dry (unless you're super, ridiculously dry).

One thing I should add is most days I don't wear a ton of makeup, (just blush, hihglighter) so maybe that's why some people don't like it. although even on weekends, i think this gets off most of the makeup.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great basic cleanser, it really takes care of oil. A word of caution if you have dry skin, don't use this everyday and make sure to moisturize if you do. If you have acne this works great.

Video Reviews & Tutorials