Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

Filtered by age: 25-29
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.5

on 10/13/2017 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Favorite face wash. I have sensitive skin and the doctor recommended this to me after many years of buying products to wash my face with but ended up being irritated. Cetaphil not only washes my makeup off, but it also really deep cleans. It leaves my face feeling soft and freshly cleaned as opposed to dry and irritated. You also get a lot for what you pay for. You don't need many pumps - maybe 2 at most and it works its magic. I say this because I've used products that needed 3 or 4 pumps just to get my face cleaned but Cetaphil does the job great. I love it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For reference, I have combo/oily skin. My skin isn't sensitive and I am not prone to breakouts.

I love using this cleanser after the gym. It's very gentle and basic. Doesn't have a smell and lathers well. I do not rely on this cleanser to remove my makeup.

Overall, I would repurchase this again.

on 9/1/2017 2:48:00 PM

This is my favorite cleanser after trying so many out. I used to love origins checks and balances but it was too drying. Once I started oil cleansing, I use this to remove the oil and I'm left without any makeup or dryness. The packaging isn't cute at all but this product is so simple and exactly what I need to remove makeup and oil.

Beware, does not work for everyone. Years ago, I used cetaphil and was happy with it as a gentle cleanser. I bought a huge bottle of this recently and used it for several weeks. I broke out into white bumps all over my forehead and t zone, which never happens to me usually. When I stopped using this and started using cerave cleanser, my skin went back to normal, no more bumps. I don't know what to do with such a large bottle because it's too harsh for me, use it as hand soap maybe.

on 11/9/2016 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is an awesome cleanser only sold in the US and I am in Canada . I love how it leaves the face feeling so clean without leaving it dry.

One of my all time favorites!!! Goes on so smooth, is light, is cheap, and does a great job at cleansing. Tip: Use with a warm washcloth after your face is already heated up and your pores are open. Immediately put on medication or creams after patting dry.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Honestly, I like cerevae a little more but cetaphil is a little more readily available. Consistency is very light, feels amazing on my skin, and is very light. Great product but if you have acne prone skin, you need to add something after this. This is unmedicated and just makes your face feel clean.

I wanted to try this after seeing so many good reviews on this product, but omg the smell of this is just too overwhelming, and it's not even a pleasant fragrance. this reminds me of burnt rubber/plastic, and I have no idea why they would use this kind of scent in a product. this does an okay job of cleansing my face but I can't stand the smell so this will be used to wash my makeup brushes.

on 1/3/2016 10:15:00 PM

This product was recommended to me by a family member and I LOVE it! I will never use another face wash.. its so gentle, yet does its job completely. I had a nasty pimple pop up on my face Friday and by Sunday morning it is almost completely gone! Very impressive imo. I have very finicky skin and a lot of cleansers burn my skin when I use them.. this does not. It does dry out your skin a little bit, but throw on some moisturizer after using it and you're good to go!

I have combination skin, and this cleanser did not work for me. I tried it for a month and not only did I have blemishes but I felt like my face wasn't being cleaned properly. For the amount of money I spent I would have rather purchased a high end cleanser.