Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

Filtered by age: 19-24
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.6

on 6/6/2001 9:16:00 AM

For those with schizo skin, this stuff is the best! My skin is oily and prone to breakouts but also dry on the cheeks, and this evens me right out. It's a not-too-foamy gel, nice smell but no irritating fragrances. Big tube for 9.99 (Can $), lasts me about 2 months.

on 6/10/2001 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Cool

I didn't like this cleanser at all! I have combo skin and wanted to get something a little stronger than regular Cetaphil for the summer. It dried out my face and made it all red and itchy. The smell really bothered me too, it was very strong.

I'm still not sure how I feel about this cleanser yet. I generally like very foamy cleansers & while this does foam up better then regular Cetaphil, it quickly goes away once it hits your face. Although, it did pass my after washing toner test, there was nothing on the cottonball telling me that it did a great job removing makeup & dirt. And my face feels much smoother & softer, I guess I'll have to get used to that not a lot of lather feel. :P

on 1/25/2002 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

this was good, however i really miss the "foaming action" of my usual cleansers....

on 5/2/2002 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i believe this is the same as cetaphil normal/oily cleanser just different packaging. i would like to say that this is a very good cleanser and seems to remove makeup better then cetaphil gentle skin cleanser. i like that it has a pump, which is very conveinent. the only real negative about this is the scent, as it contains some sort of masking fragrance. still i find this to be a descent cleanser for anybody with normal to oily skin.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This leaves my skin clean and not tight when i towel off my face. It's gentle and have had no problems with my complexion. i also like that a like that a little goes a long way, and i only need to buy it every 3 to 6 months or so.,

on 10/13/2002 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After hearing some good things about this, I decided to try it. What a waste of money! I really wanted to like it and tried it for a few months. It smells really really gross, kind of medicinal and sweet at the same time. I never felt it cleaned my face well enough and sometimes it left a layer of residue. The worst part was that it made me break out! I usually have only a few zits, so this really bothered me. I eliminated different things and it turned out to be this horrible stuff! I am still trying to clear up the damage this junk did. Do not buy it! I wish I could give it a negative score! I like my oil of olay foaming face wash for sensitive skin sooo much better!

on 11/13/2002 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I did not like this cleanser at all! Ironically, the oily skin formulation made my skin so greasy I have since gone back to the Cetaphil for dry skin, which is much better! This one left my skin very out of balance, like a previous reviewer said, and it made me break out in very painful pimples. This one was a no go for me!

on 11/21/2002 4:48:00 PM

My all-time favorite cleanser. I rarely breakout, but I have noticed that I breakout even less when I use this. It isn't the greatest make-up remover ever made, but it works fine for me. I think it smells nice too. Also, it is so cheap!

on 11/27/2002 1:02:00 AM

This cleanser makes up break out! Wow.... I don't see a reason for me to buy this again! It smells odd, it doesn't make me feel fresh and clean. It doesn't even remove my make up effectively. Although it is inexpensive, however, why bother?