Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 18 & Under
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wow this is definitely the best cleanser i have EVER used so far. I have been through many products within the past year and i have settled for this. One of my friends used this and she said she loved it, but after i tried the cetaphil lotion on my skin, i was a bit skeptical to try this. the price isn't bad and the way the product goes on is a bit weird. i like cleansers that foam up a lot, and this felt a bit more slimier than other cleanser but when you rinse it off you feel clean and refreshed. my skin is minimally red.. my skin gets very irritated easily, and i have very sensitive skin, but this didn't irritate it at all. i have combination, acne-prone skin and i do see results within using this in the past week. i use this in the morning and at night, i refuse to use anything else now.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I used to use it like a normal Cleanser.. just make my face wet and take a pump and put it in my face, and i gave me a breakout (like 3 pimples i usally get like 1 in two months or so) And dry skin
Then i tried using it different by making my face wet and take a pump AND rub it between my fingers, this helps better FOR ME.
Makes me feel fresh faced. I would not buy it again because it does to less things for $ 9.99