Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this cleanser! My mom and I have noticed such a difference in our skin after washing our face with this every morning and night. Our skin feels so much softer. I LOVE using this in the morning before I put my makeup on because I don't feel I have to use a primer - this gives me the nice clean face I want!

Plus, it's super gentle, which means no harsh ingredients. I have super sensitive skin and my mom has rosacea and we have had no problems with this!

on 10/15/2017 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I had been using this cleanser for a little over a year and I never realized that it was a cause for my acne until I looked at the ingredients. I purchased this item in the beginning because it seemed like a gentle cleanser and it got all round good reviews but when I used it, I would notice it would harshly strip my skin of all its oils and leave me surprisingly dry and the moisturizers I would put on wasn't enough to compensate for the oil that was stripped away. One random day, I found a website called CosDNA (which I really recommend) and checked the ingredients of this product and found that it had parabens, fragrance, and worst of all sulfates. After I saw that, I immediately dumped this cleanser because my acne is linked to oil production and when I used this 'gentle cleanser' my face would be extremely dry and as a result my skin would overproduce oils which caused worse acne. So overall, it was harsh for me despite having oily skin and I would recommend cleansers that don't have sulfates.

on 6/10/2017 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This product was prescribed to me about a year ago by a dermatologist to help with my mild acne. It definitely works! My skin has cleared up dramatically from using this along with another topical ointment prescribed by my dermatologist. I haven't used another cleanser since - I really like this one. It helps keep pimples at bay and my face always feels very clean and refreshed after using it. There is definitely an obvious scent to this cleanser, but that doesn't bother me considering all the many benefits I get from using it.

The Cetaphil Dermacontrol Oil Control Face Wash is pretty good too. My sister uses that, and I've tried it before when mine ran out. Overall though, I've repurchased the Daily Facial Cleanser many times, and will continue to do so. I have no interest in trying out other cleansers as I believe I've found my HG with this. :)

on 6/7/2017 5:09:00 AM

This is my all time Favvv cleanser , I'm so happy I came across this cleanser , I've been using it for 2 years now . I haven't loved any other cleanser besides this one . I highly recommend this if you have acne prone skin combo ..oily/dry .... this cleanser also helps remove my remaining makeup this cleanser did not break me out at all. I decided I wanted to give the CeraVe foaming cleanser a try Worst decision ever I started breaking out baaaad I switched up to Cetaphil again and it calmed down my huge zits that the other cleanser left me I love love this product I highly recommend this . You will not be disappointed :)

on 10/22/2015 3:46:00 PM

This product is amazing. My skin is very sensitive and I have tried everything to get it to look healthier and have an even skin tone. Most products I've tried in the past made me break out and have really oily skin. This resulted in scarring and terrible looking skin. I have been using a combination of the Cetaphil daily facial cleanser & moisturizer and my skin looks AMAZING! The scarring has reduced and is barely noticeable anymore, my skin tone is even, and it has never made me break out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I purchase this while in the states as it was $10 at the time and when i eventually found it back home it was 25 euro. I found this product to be an essential in my mission to clear up my acne as i'm still a teenager i can't afford big expensive branded facial cleansers i can mainly only purchase some drugstore brands or having to borrow money or dig into savings to purchase more expensive brands. I have very oily skin acne prone skin and this product dryed my skin and removed excess oils it also dried out my spots but it did leave lumpy red marks in there place. I eventually decided to up my game so i began usuing this product with my la roche posay sensitive acne cleanser and i can honestly say my skins never looked better my ance is clearing and to give my skin an extra boost i do use the cetaphil moisturising lotion and acnecide (benzac) and a ton of sudocrem on my problem areas and once to twice a week i use a deep exfoiliating mask and a facial scrub. This product is a must have as it can be the base to every skincare routine.

on 6/18/2015 9:43:00 AM

I have repurchase this product soo many times because it has never failed me. But that doesn't mean it's a success.. I have acne and whenever I use this I don't see much difference. But if I use a product that has broken me out I will use this and it will bring it back to normal. It doesn't really help acne but it sorta prevents anything really bad from happening.

on 5/20/2015 7:16:00 AM

I personally like this product, i feel it does kind of dry your face out though and i wouldnt recommened it without other products, i have oily skin and i have seen a small improvement, i have been using this every night with two other products and HARDLY ever get pimples!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

MY FOREVER STAPLE! The dermatologist recommended this after countless attempts to lotions and soaps! I'd tried everything (Eucerin, Clinique, Bath and Body Works), and I finally found this gem. For sensitive skin/dry, this is a must! I must say, my mother (strong skin, oily), this wasn't AS HELPFUL as Clinique for her!

on 12/7/2014 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am the kind of gal with EXTREMLY oily, acne prone, and sensitive skin. Almost every face product I use breaks me out. I first bought this because I needed a new face wash and I haven't found "the one" yet. Let me just start by saying the very first day I used it, everything was fine. It cleansed my skin, and didn't excessively dry it out. After about 3 days using it, I started noticing that I was getting little red bumps along my forehead and temples. I just thought "oh well it's probably another breakout time." I used it for a week and that's when I knew my this face wash was causing all the pimples on my face! It broke me out into cystic acne which is not fun by the way. Ever since I stopped using this and switched to my Neutrogena one, my face has gotten so much better. I will be giving this to a friend or a family member. And I am Disappointed also because none of Cetaphil's products work with my face.