I Coloniali Comforting cream for face with lotus and peach leaves

No Image

on 11/1/2004 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This cream is way to heavy, thick for my skin. Breakout's etc. and feels a bit too heavy for the face.
But I did use it on my neck and rubbed left over on my elbows and pulse points to finish the jar as the scent is very fresh and great!

I won't buy again only because the hand and body cream do the job even better.
But I did give it 5 lippies because it is a great moisturizer for the face....just not mine :)

on 4/7/2003 11:20:00 PM

I love real lotus scent and thought this cream will have that scent...hic hic... then I paid 33$ to get a huge disappointment! The package smells woody, that is Ok to me, for I love everything made from nature. But the real cream make me headache, for it likes mixing the cooking oil with the flower scent! Horrible! The moisturizer absorbs good, well, honesty, I have to say that it is not for dry skin, even it is good for oily skin in the summer only, for it is super lightweight. The best part is it doesn't make my face become a mirror in the morning when I apply it at night!!! (Even Chanel, EL, EA and Dior can not help me that much!)For that special ability, I give it a 4 and probably will purchase it again.
UPDATE: after 1 month of using it, my face become brighter and glow. However, the scent is still very strong. Luckily, my bf doesn't complaint about that and I've started loving this cream. It looks very thick and creamy but actually it is light. $33 for 100ml is not bad price and I know somewhere else selling it for only $26.
UPDATE: I didnt finish this big jar, mainly bc of the strong scent and it doesnt do much good things to me like the Nuxe.