CHANEL Hydramax Oil-free Moisture Gel [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Violet
No Image

1 review

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Saccharide Isomerate, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer, Benzophenone-3, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Phenoxyethanol, Carob Fruit Extract, PEG-8, Tetrasodium EDTA, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 60, Tocopherol, Silica, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Acryloyldimethyl, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Biotin, Red 33, Blue 1.

on 4/4/2006 10:17:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

In Australia, this product is packaged under the name "Hydramax Gel Cream". I really love this cream - First thing first, it has great moisturizing properties. I only use the tiniest bit each day on my forehead, nose, cheeks, neck etc - and it's all I need to give my skin a quick moisture boost. I really do believe that the cream promotes the skin to naturally kickstart the moisturization process - as my skin doesn't feel "dry" anymore, but normal. Even after taking a really hot shower (which I shouldn't do!) my skin has no flakes at all, which is amazing! The texture of the cream is really gorgeous and lives up to its name of "gel cream" - it looks thick in the jar but it's actually very light and rubs into you skin so easily - and the fragrance is gorgeous too. Packaging - gets five lippies, comes with a little spatula so you can get the cream out of the lovely square glass jar. Price: EXPENSIVE at $94 Aus$ - but I've only had to use very little so far. *****The bottom line is that if you want moisturization, hydramax is the way to go - as it will definately live up to all its moisture claims and is worth getting 100% However, if you want something more from this cream, even toned skin, wrinkle reduction, spf, reduced pores... you won't find it here. I probably won't repurchase the cream but will buy the HYDRAMAX SERUM instead (because the moisturizing properties of hydramax is definately HG), AND I'll get another day cream to improve the appearance of my skin in ways that that the hydramax can't.