Chanel Hydramax Oil-free Moisture Gel [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Saccharide Isomerate, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer, Benzophenone-3, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Phenoxyethanol, Carob Fruit Extract, PEG-8, Tetrasodium EDTA, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 60, Tocopherol, Silica, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Acryloyldimethyl, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Biotin, Red 33, Blue 1.

on 8/9/2008 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I've used three jars of this...and though it hurts my wallet *sighs* I'll be buying this time and time again. I have really weird skin that is dry BUT also breaks out (you know those tiny bumps that aren't exactly acne), and this cream is the only one that a) doesn't cause a rash... my skin is rash-prone upon being slightly dry b) doesn't cause zits. It leaves my face fairly soft and it's not sticky or anything; only bad thing could be the scent which IS really strong despite their descriptions of it as being apricot-like and fruity (aka it smells like alcohol). Overall, it's a great basic moisturizer: it's light, fresh, easily absorbed, and does a FANTASTIC job of providing an oil and glop free drink of water to parched skin.

on 5/6/2008 1:12:00 AM

Moisturized my dry sensitive face for about two hours before I felt my face being tight again. The smell is also very overpowering and this gave me a headache. The MA said it had no added perfume and that's just what the active ingredients smelled like when I commented on the strong perfume in the shop. However, perfume is listed halfway down the list of ingredients!! I only used a sample and I won't be buying. The texture is nice and in summer it could be moisturizing enough when my skin is combination oily but for now when it's combination dry it's just not moisturizing enough, and that smell!!! I never smelled any product so overpowering. My brother smelled it on my face half an hour after I applied...and he was just passing by me in the corridor at home! It didn't cause any breakouts but my skin was definitely a bit irritated and more sensitive because of this cream. When I used other products which I'd used for months and months before without problem I felt some tingling and burning and I definitely know it's this cream that caused my skin to become more sensitive. Not recommended for sensitive skin!