Chanel Hydramax Oil-free Moisture Gel [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

3.0

1 review

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Saccharide Isomerate, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer, Benzophenone-3, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Phenoxyethanol, Carob Fruit Extract, PEG-8, Tetrasodium EDTA, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 60, Tocopherol, Silica, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Acryloyldimethyl, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Biotin, Red 33, Blue 1.

Alas, I was tricked into buying a bottle on my first Chanel makeup consultation. (Don't be gullible like I used to be--Read Paula Begoun's book before you go for a consultation!) Sadly, if you're buying this product, you're just paying for the perfume. Aside from the (gorgeous) scent, I can't think of anything that Hydramax actually did for my skin in the 1 year that I used it. Then again, I didn't experience any breakouts and didn't feel any residue on my skin after using it. Maybe normal/combo skin ladies had better results? One lippie off for the price. Another lippie off for its uselessness.