CHANEL Hydramax Oil-free Moisture Gel [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

3.5

Water, Alcohol Denatured, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Saccharide Isomerate, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer, Benzophenone-3, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Phenoxyethanol, Carob Fruit Extract, PEG-8, Tetrasodium EDTA, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 60, Tocopherol, Silica, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Acryloyldimethyl, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Biotin, Red 33, Blue 1.

on 11/13/2012 6:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

HG moisturizer for me, I have been using this on and off for years, but I always go back to it! Wish they offered it in a pump!

on 7/18/2007 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hydramax got really good reviews so I thought I would try it. It did not work well for me. Yes, it moisturizes just fine but I definitely got clogged pores especially in my chin area. Hydramax was definitely the culprit because I wasn't using anything new or different. The smell is also too perfumey for me. I am really sensitive to smell and I didn't like it. So, I am using the rest of it to moisturize my legs and feet...still the smell bothers me. I can't wait to be done with this stuff.