no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 years ago

Most of the times I like the sheer wet look of a gloss without all that stickyness that ensues and a couple of years ago I stumbled across this lipstick. At first I thought it was just another lip balm with no extra-benefits whatsoever to the formulation, but I was dead wrong, it's completely transparent and leaves your lips looking sexy and glistening, you can layer it on any other lipstick for added shine or wear it on your own. During Winter I advise apply a good hydrating balm, otherwise it will dry your lips a little bit. Have repurchased several times over the years, the only problem is that it's a bit expensive for the amount that you get.

About reviewer (186 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

16 years ago

I bought this mainly for the package. It's just so sleek and sexy! The gloss is great too! It's nice to apply prior to lipstick, so the lipstick goes on more sheer and natural. Overall, it's a great natural-looking gloss, but I thinks it's a bit expensive for the amount you get. But, it just feels so amazing on! I'll buy it again!!!

About reviewer (311 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

2.0

16 years ago

Firstly, AMAZING packaging, so chic and sleek. Secondly, no sticky feeling!! I hate that so much... ANyway, once applied, this will stay for a few hours, leaving lips semi-moist and without any signs of flakiness. No smell and taste like a previous MuAer mentioned, but I'm sure there's a cheaper version of this somewhere. Oh, and did I mention the gorgeous packaging?? :) **EDIT** Brought this down to 2 lippies instead of 4 because it leaves the dreaded white residue around my lips now :(

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

17 years ago

Bought it, used it a few times and tossed it aside for 1/2 year. Although still overpriced, I've changed my mind about it. Not greasy at all, so expect the texture to feel more like a lipstick. Gives nice clear shine with slight shimmer that lasts better than most l/g. Especially great for windy weather, when I dislike having my hair drag through my l/g. I find myself reaching for it more b/c I'm pressed for time. As the reviewer below said, it's great for lips that don't need color.

About reviewer (436 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

17 years ago

I love this lipstick!!! Shiseido improved this product when it was already Fantastic. It goes on perfectly with the fine slanted tip, has a wonderful light texture and absolutely NO FLAVOR or SMELL! If you have nicely pigmented lips, this gloss will make them look like a million bucks. Easy, beautiful, faultless.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

17 years ago

i love this. i dont like that too glossy look on me--cant pull it off somehow, but this gives me a nice sheen =) okay staying power, could be better, could be worse. its $20 so its not a cheapie ^^ but since i dont use it every day its alright. and i love the packaging--very sleek.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

AgeUnder 18