would repurchase
2.0/5
package quality

price range

description

- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel instantly quenches dry skin and keeps it looking smooth, supple and hydrated day after day. The unique water gel formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream.

Reviews

Reviews

2 months ago

Nice refreshing gel but did not notice anything special. I ultimately decided just to use to count on a cotton pad and add to my face after showering just to clean and add some cooling. Bought as a...

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

from

3 months ago

The gel formula is very smooth and hydrating for my oily skin. Unfortunately, this has a strong baby powder fragrance, that is too strong of a scent for me to continue to use. Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (356 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2 months ago

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

from

3 months ago

About reviewer (356 reviews)

Age36-43