no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

9 years ago

I got this lipstick in a packet of Clinique products and I've been using it sporadically just because I don't like to throw things away. This isn't a particularly enjoyable lipstick: the colour is not bad, a bit too rosy for my liking, I'd like something a bit darker or lighter, this is a strange half-term, but the texture is not nice: it's not creamy at all and it ends up drying my lips. There are better and cheaper lipsticks out there.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0

12 years ago

Very bright reddish frosty coral. I have very neutral pale skin. I used to wear it when I died my hair copper red. Now with dark brown hair, it's just too warm. I compared it against the Rose Spectrum (both were GWPs) and the Rose Spectrum wins by far as my go-to, easy-to-wear-but-definitely-there lipstick (I'm a tinted balm kind of girl most of the time). Reminds of my Santa Fe / junior high years. Bad. Would be a good statement color for a tanned or otherwise warm-toned person.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

2.0

12 years ago

It looks better in the tube than actually on my lips - too magenta! It's too bright and intense for my coloring. Also, it made my lips dry. There are better lipsticks out there!

About reviewer (174 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

13 years ago

Gorgeous shimmery raspberry/pink shade, very close to MLBB. Glossy color, great lasting power, shimmer is just enough to be very pretty, but not over the top. I love this one! A great everyday shade!

About reviewer (147 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesBlue

14 years ago

This is a very nice color for evening, but I definitely would not use for day wear. Very flattering to my fair/light skin, it's a pretty rose brown shade. Looks amazing with clear gloss layered on top. The moisture surge formula is very creamy and keeps my lips well-moisturized.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

16 years ago

I love this line and this color, but I have no idea why it's called Summer Rose. Against my warm PPP skin, it's much better for Fall since the color comes out a rich, deep coral/peach. Great with wearing browns! I give it a 4 though because there's no way this is an "everyone" shade - it's really a very warm tone and would only look good on some skintypes.

About reviewer (426 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlack

3.0

17 years ago

The quality is not bad. Just the color doesn't suit me. Of the texture, I think moisture sheer lipstick is a lot better than this one.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

17 years ago

I wonder why people like Clinique so much. It might be that their products are not good for me, but, the name does not suit the product. In fact, I think it made my lips feel and look extremely dry. Definitely will not buy again, thank goodness it was GWP.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairOther

EyesHazel

17 years ago

I also got this lipstick with a GWP and it is really pretty on. It is very flattering with my brown eyes and brown hair. (I am a PPP.) It also looks great with Bamboo lipliner. Wonderful color.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

17 years ago

This color is a neutral frosty pink that would probably flatter most skintones and haircolors. I am a Px Vellum with black hair and dark brown eyes, and this shade looked beautiful on me. Very good color coverage and comfortable feeling on the lips. No fragrance--thank God, I cannot stand lipstick that smells bad or is overly perfumed. Color did not bleed, crease, or feather or stain (these are all non-negotiable for me). I got this in a GWP and am thrilled to find a color so pretty, flattering, and well-wearing.

About reviewer (475 reviews)

Age30-35