no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/05/2004

I just love the name alone, and the gloss does not disappoint. It's basically a clear gloss with TONS of gold micro-glitter. While it's a tad bland alone, it looks really nice over pinks and reds. The gold is very subtle. It lasts average for a low-end gloss and the smell is ok. It's discontinued, but you can still find it out there.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

skinVery Dry, Fair, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

Jan/16/2004

Whilst pixie kisses is translucent it has a slightly yellowish tinge which just adds a beautifully warm touch to the face, and keeps to its wet shine promises... Now if only I could find another one....

About reviewer (1 reviews)

skinCombination, Unknown, Unknown

frommriaow

Nov/01/2003

This gives a gorgeous pearly white gold shimmer to my lips, without washing my fair complexion out. Gorgeous and easy to wear.

About reviewer (1979 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBrown

2.0

May/27/2003

ADORABLE name!!! Cute color too, only, it didn't work with my coloring, too light and yellowy, however, I can see it looking nice on someone fairer and warmer then I am. I didn't like the glitter though.

About reviewer (455 reviews)

ageUnder 18

skinDry, Fair, Neutral

hairBrunette, Curly, Other

eyesOther

Apr/29/2003

I've had a hard time finding WSDL shades that are very flattering to my PPP yellow-toned skin, but this one was a pleasant surprise! A creamy, shimmery yellow in the tube, it leaves my lips with a soft, warm shimmer that doesn't 1) wash me out or 2)make my lips jump off my face. I imagine it would be gorgeous over any number of lipsticks, sheer and shiny without drastically changing …Read more

About reviewer (106 reviews)

age

skinCombination, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBrown

fromamswtr

Apr/18/2003

This is a really pretty cream color gloss but it goes on clear. It has tons of shimmer. I love the WSD because they are so affordable and they really look great on anyone.

About reviewer (923 reviews)

age25-29

skinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

hairBrown, Straight, Fine

eyesBlue

Apr/14/2003

I bought seven of these before I realized that they burn my lips too bad to even use. The colour looks very pretty on and I would wear it everyday if it didn't hurt. The glitter is subtle, but nice. I wish I could wear this.

About reviewer (394 reviews)

ageUnder 18

skinNormal, Unknown, Unknown

Apr/14/2003

EEEEP! I tried this on a whim and I'm love with it. I think I should start a petition or something to keep it in stores.

About reviewer (234 reviews)

skinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

hairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

eyesHazel

Apr/06/2003

This looks like a sallow pearly yellowish shade in the tube but it looks so much nicer on!! It goes on clear with a wonderful pearl sparkle. It doesn't feel gritty on and it adds a ton of shine to my lips. Huge rave from me!!

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

skinDry, Other, Unknown