LUSH Dream Cream

LUSH Dream Cream
Dream Cream

4.2

Ingredients: Oat Milk (Avena Sativa), Rose Water (Rosa Centifolia), Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Cocoa Butter(Theobroma Cacao), Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Tincture Of Benzoin (Styrax Benzoin), Rose Absolute (Rosa Centifolia), Chamomile Oil (Anthemis Nobilis), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Lavender Oil (Lavendula Hybrida), Cetearyl Alcohol, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a very nice moisturizing body cream that smells amazing - honey, vanilla, lavender, and oats. I really like the smell of it because it's not cloying and strong. It's a very unoffensive cream that you can still wear perfume with if you choose to. I usually put this on at night after a shower and my skin feels wonderfully soft. I really like it and will repurchase. I do not find this greasy at all but probably because I have super dry skin.

on 4/13/2017 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have a love/hate relationship with the scent of this product. When I sniffed it in store, I wasn't intrigued by it, thinking it was kind of bland. Then I got a small pot of it in a Christmas gift two seasons ago, and I suddenly loved how it smelled on my skin - a subtle hint of lavender, honey and oat. I've just used up another small pot from yet another Christmas gift, and this time I really didn't care for the scent. I think it smelled really funky and off, to the point where I almost wondered if the product had actually gone off. Either my sense of smell changes every 6 months or so, or there's a difference between batches, or it really had gone off...

Regardless of the scent, this cream works wonders for my dry, eczema prone skin. I think it's might be the oat milk that does it, but whatever it is, it calms my skin down in just a few days when my nummular eczema flares up. I'll keep a pot of this at the ready, even if I am on the fence about the scent. Thankfully, it's not a very strong scent anyway - at least not compared to other Lush products.

+ Cruelty free
+ Vegan
+ Very soothing and softening
+ Great for eczema, in my experience

- The pot isn't great for bringing with you on the go
- Original version contains parabens - however, there's a self preserving one available now too, so you can avoid it if you like
- The scent, sometimes? I have to buy a third pot and settle my indecision once and for all.

on 3/31/2017 4:43:00 AM

This is the best thing ever and is in my holy grail of moisturisers.

I have eczema and this moisturises my skin SO WELL. I put it on every morning when I wake up and every night before I sleep and it has really helped control my eczema. The best part is that it soothes your skin and doesn't sting. The cream is rather thick and a little goes a long way.

The (few) disadvantages are that it comes in a pot which is rather unhygienic. It can get rather greasy so I wouldn't recommend it to people with normal skin. I used to use it on my face but found that it was too heavy so I stopped (now I'm using the innisfree green tea balancing cream as my face moisturiser).

I have repurchased it so many times now. One pot lasts me about 3-4 months. It's a little on the pricey side but I feel it's worth it because it's the best moisturiser I've ever used. And trust me, I've used a lot of moisturises. Oh yeah and it also doesn't feel fake or that you're putting chemicals on your skin because LUSH is a brand that uses natural products :)

Dream Cream is the best hand and body cream on the market. It feel so moisturizing and absorbs into the skin so seemlessly, without leaving your greasy. It is very calming and soothing for the skin. It is packed with lavender and oatmilk which feels so exquisite. I am plagued by dry skin and eczema, which flares up the most in the winter, and I always have a pot of Dream Cream on hand to soothe my dry hands and my eczema. I work at a coffee shop and my hands are often wet from washing my hands and doing dishes and I use this cream every night to soothe and moisturize my dry hands. I swear by this stuff. It's not the cheapest but it's very high quality and one pot lasts me a couple months. There's a reason this is LUSH's best seller. It's simply the best.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

If you have sensitive skin, you'll love this. I can't believe how quickly it absorbs into the skin! NON GREASY but very hydrating. It is amazing for the hands and nails, I even use it on my boyfriend's hands and he loves it. Does not irritate my skin, very calming. It has lavender and oat milk, as well as chamomile, all ingredients my skin loves. I think this is my favorite Lush moisturizer!

Love Love Love this product. clears my dry skin and eczema up so quickly but it need to be done in similar size.

Having large patches of eczema on my body, I decided to try this out since this has received so many good reviews from those with eczema.

Unfortunately, this didn't work for me. It stung my neck so badly I had to take a shower to wash it off. For other areas where it didn't sting, it didn't really help - wasn't soothing and not moisturising enough. It didn't really moisturise parts of my skin without eczema either. I believe this works for people with wet eczema, not for those with purely dry eczema (such as myself).

Advantages:
+ thick texture
+ perfect for dry skin
+ you only need a tiny bit to cover the whole face/neck/any part of your body
Disadvantages:
- very greasy
- strong smell (lavender, medicine)
- doesn't get absorbed well by normal skin type

I would only recommend this cream for flaky/extremely dry skin

on 2/1/2016 10:58:00 AM

I bought this because my hands were super dry and flaky, and the sale assistant told me this was a best seller, she tried it in my hand and felt really nice and soothing BUT, I can't stand the smell, I don't know why, but to me, it's smells like an old lady and rotten eggs 😱😱😱😱 anyway, it has improved my skin a lot, I mix it a little bit with the charity pot cream, so it camouflage the scent and it works really well!

on 1/8/2016 3:22:00 AM

This cream is AMAZING! It has the most wonderful, light and flowery smell of lavender. I was recommended this by a sales assistant for dry sensitive skin, I get eczema. I use it once a day almost every day and it has lasted me about 3 months and I have a quarter of the tub left. My friend had severe sunburn and used some and it really helped! 10/10 will continue to use when this runs out :)