Jordana Kohl Kajal Eyeliner

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The black are A#1!!! My HG I need to stock up on these. They wear amazingly well. You don’t even need to light them on fire w a lighter.
However.....
Whatever on the nude. I got this is a lot of 6 for $3.80 of the mini Nude & they are wayyyy too dark to be nude!! Too red to fill in my brows. Blech. I'll get some more black 1s & I want to try white but the nude are a huge disappointment too dark to line my waterline. I don't recommend the Nude 1s unless you are dark at least caramel complected. I'll stick w my wnw or Rimmel nude pencils. Now I'm stuck w these stupid pencils off eBay. :-/

on 3/21/2012 11:35:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

A dollar store nearby sells 'em for a buck apiece. It glides on, willingly blends, stays put all day or all night, and easily washes off. I'd only buy another brand's eyeliner were it on sale and a must-have color which Jordana doesn't make.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I do live my Jordana lipliner but sad to say I am not a fan of their kohls, they smudge way to much and just disappear on my waterline...you get what you pay for in this case.

on 5/12/2009 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I have this in "Bluetiful." This applies smoothly and blends easily, but just doesn't last very long. I wish Jordana would bring back their Color XTend liners.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

i have this in brown ans i use it to fill in my eyebrows glides on smooth,nice and creamy and it very good for the price

I own this in Onyx. Goes on really smoothly, but it smears everywhere. When I blink, it transfers to my upper and lower lid. Even after I smudged it out, it still smeared around to other areas.

I don't like this as an eyeliner; I apply eyeshadow as primer under all of my eyeliners, and this would NOT apply at all. The only way I found that I could use it was to heat it up for like 3 minutes on my hairdryer. However, I really like this as an eyebrow filler. I've got black hair, and using a light hand with this liner, I can fill in my thin, sparse eyebrows nicely.

To be honest, Green Gables, the color I have, is a nice, creamy eyeliner in a great color (medium khaki green, with beautiful old gold shimmer), at a great price ($2 at my local Walgreens).
Unfortunately, it is a nice, creamy eyeliner, which, in the local dialect that my oily eyelids speak, translates into "disappears in an hour". We'll be generous and give it two, at most.
Which that being said, with pressed eye shadow to the fore, and a good base to the aft, the eyeliner can be kept in service for a few more hours. Which still doesn't translate into the full day's work I want out of it, but it is still such a pretty color. continued >>

on 8/8/2008 10:24:00 PM

I bought it a walgreen just because I dont't have green eyeliner(I bought the Green Garbles)I did't think it'll be good for it's DIRT cheap price($1.99)and after use it,OMG,I want to use it forever!!!
the color is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL,super smooth on my eyelid.
I always use it as eyeshadow,it is very easy to blend and never smudge.
I'll defenetly buy again and now I want to buy all the color of this!!!

Eyes: Violet

i have this in onyx and expresso. its def not bad for the price, would rather use clinique quickliner though.