Neutrogena Visibly Firm Eye Cream

Neutrogena Visibly Firm Eye Cream

3.3

This product is okay- I like it because it isn't greasy and my concealer goes on smoothly. I don't think it's done squat for my fine lines or circles. I will use this up but not buy again.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I agree with the previous reviewer, I wish MUA had a ZERO lippie rating for a 1 lippie rating is too good for this crappy, drying and stinging eye cream. This is on my DO NOT RE-BUY LIST FOR LIFE.

on 5/28/2009 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I went through an entire jar of this product, which I used daily for months, and I can honestly say that it made absolutely NO difference whatsoever! What a complete waste of money!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

If i could give this a 0 lippie i would. This burned, stung, dried and puffed up my eye area and even cheekbones. It took 2 days of flushing with cold water and scrip cortisone cream to look human again. This stuff should be banned.

on 4/10/2008 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product does moisturize but I do not see any great firming happening. It does aid in application of my concealer which is great, but I'm looking for something what will help with the start of lines under my eyes. I'm 27 and would like to prevent as much wrinkling as possible! I will have to keep searching. I hear Eucerin Q10 Eye Cream is good.. but i'm hesistant. I'm open to suggestions!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this eye cream for about 2 months, in combination with Olay Daily Regenerating Serum, and have noticed a difference in the texture of my under eye area, as well as lids.

I was having a problem waking-- with deep bags under my eyes, and now when I wake up, my eyes look more awake.
I think it's a good moisturizer and almost certain it is slightly firming, especially lid area!

on 12/25/2007 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This eye cream didn't do anything for me. Granted I was only 19 or 20 at the time and didn't need much help. It is light and fondant in consistency and is good for hydrating the eye area, but don't expect it to uncrease wrinkles. Right now I prefer Clinique's All about Eyes, Yves Rocher anti-puffiness eye gel or L'Occitane eye balm.

on 12/26/2007 2:05:00 AM

This felt like it tightened the eye area but left me with dry patches on my eyelids!! Not worth it for me.

on 1/18/2008 8:12:00 AM

I think this is a very nice eye cream - the avocado oil is very hydrating. I actually feel a firming action, and I think it's starting to reduce the fine lines under my eyes. I like the fact that it has peptides - supposed to be good for rebuilding copllagen. I would have given 5 lippies if it was a richer formula - more "butter-like."

on 1/23/2008 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It isn't a miracle cream, but it is what I keep coming back to. I don't have bags or dark circles to begin with, just fine lines and crows feet from dehydrated (yet oily) skin. This does a nice job of moisturizing as well as brightening up the area--I really love the blue color. :) This is what I will use until I find the miracle cream. The price is decent, too.