Hard Candy Lip Quad

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have Metro. It is a combo of 2 purple and 2 pink glosses. Sheer but pigmented glosses. Makes easy to custom blend a color. The gloss is nice thick, but smooth, texture. Not sticky. Last quite a while. Has a wet-like shine. Comes in the cutest silver metal compact. With an awesome, tiny but gets the job done well, lip brush. I purchased from Marshalls for $5. Would repurchase. My search for sheer eggplant/plum gloss is over.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Pulse and Metro. Metro is a mix of purples, which are somewhat frosty and kind of unnatural-looking, so I don't use it very often, and doubt I will rebuy. Pulse, however, I have already rebought (because I am constantly in fear of UD discontinuing it). It's an excellent mix of one super-pale pink, one neutral, juicy pink, a muted grape color and a lovely rose brown color, all with a very smooth texture and glossy finish. The packaging is just an added bonus - I find myself mixing colors quite a lot, like putting on the neutral pink and dabbing the pale pink in the center of my lips, then lightly lining with the rose brown, etc., etc. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

LOVE my Digital Lip Quad! Has such a great variety of brown tone glosses that look good, feel good, and last! I do think that they are a little on the expensive side but the quad lasts a long time and to me, this one is well worth it!

I have Luscious, which is the pinks palette. The lipsticks are gorgeous complementary colors, and very pigmented and long lasting. Much better value than the Stila Pocket Palettes.

Popular Lips Products