Clarins Eau Ressourcante, Rebalancing Fragrance

No Image

4.1

on 7/22/2017 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Would not have bought this if the lotion+100ml set hadn't been on a spectacular sale. I have been wanting a new scent for sometime, and was in the process of looking for something deep and mildly oriental. My favourite has always been Coco Chanel. I have also used Guerlain's Insolence for many years until it was discontinued. I thought it smelled delightful in the bottle before purchasing, but it was just not what I would usually wear; it is fresh and herbal.

However, I have been pleasantly surprised with this scent. Firstly, it wears beautifully on and is never overpowering or cloying. Secondly, it lasts all day on me, though I have read that it wears off quickly on others.

I can't say this makes me anymore relaxed, but it is a lovely scent that can be worn anywhere.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I can't add much to the wonderful reviews already here but wanted to say this is like a blessing on a hot and humid day. Light and refreshing, stays present throughout the day but never cloying or overwhelming. It really is soothing and my whole family seems to like it on me (probably a first!). I won't be without it now that I've found it.

on 11/16/2011 4:17:00 PM

I loved the scent when I had facials at Clarins. It is quite expensive, but I fell in love with the soothing scent. The staying power is actually better than some of the not-so-great Fresh fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Non-fragrant plants:
Sarsaparilla: energizes
Robinia: softens, soothes
Longan: relieves stress

I received this sight un-sniffed for Mother's Day and I am totally enchanted!!!

This is a fresh, clean, herbal fragrance. Very similar to but smoother than Guerlain Herba Fresca and Korres Lemon Basil. Cool and aquatic without the ubiquitous and rank ozone/marine note. Reminds me of the beautiful and inexpensive bath soaps my aunt used to sell when she had her little grocery store in a tiny mountain village in Italy. I have always loved citrus and herbal fragrances. I can't believe how well blended this one is! It has ruined me for all others. I love everything about it. From the sturdy blue glass bottle that looks and feels like sea glass, to the range of bath and body products. It really does make me feel rebalanced and serene. It is widely available and at $50CAD/100mL, it's pretty affordable compared to those other similar fragrances I will no longer be purchasing! I'm gonna say it ladies... HG with a strong possibility of signature status.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I received this in a lovely gift set from a friend who knows I love Clarins products. However, this just isn't one of my favourite fragrances from them. Maybe I'm just not a "relaxed" sort of person but the scent just isn't to my liking at all. I do use this to spray on my pillow and bed linens, though, so that I will get use of the product and, hopefully, be able to take advantage of its calming and "rebalancing" properties when I'm going to sleep. It's not something I would purchase/repurchase for myself, though.

on 5/16/2013 3:47:00 AM

Am inlove with this fragrance so calming and soothing and it lasts for ages. Most fragrances i like but they have that slight chemically smell but this just smells purely nice! Would definitely recommend smells amazing!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This fragrance is warm apple pie in your pj's.
I spritz it allover after my night time shower and feel cozy and clean. I would not wear this during the day unless I was stressed and I am usually not. I find it comforting.

on 10/18/2008 4:17:00 AM

This is a feel-good, fresh yet relaxing scent.
I feel so happy when i wear it and it seems to make others
more relaxed around me.
I love the smell of the iris/orris and the slightly sexy drydown.

on 8/28/2008 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This smells really nice and relaxing.It is light and not too strong and its perfect for day time.I used this to spray on my cloth the night before and my clothes smells really nice the next day!

on 6/30/2009 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this fragance for... 5 or 6 years now?? and I love it... I've repurchased it over and over again. I don't like CK1 (they are similar, but something in the smell of CK1 makes me sick).
Eau Tranquility is my everyday fragance. It comes in a big bottle and costs me 30 euros. Lasts long (as I said I used it everyday, and it lasts!!)
It is very fresh, wearable for summer also.
I've just started my new bottle today (that reminded me to write a review) and will buy it again when this one is finishing.

Popular Fragrances