L'Oreal Quckstick Face & Body Blush Ripe Plum

No Image

4.3

on 2/17/2005 5:28:00 PM

I found three Quickstick Blushes at my local dollar store. Absolutely wonderful. Ripe Plum is a sheer red. The staying power is adequate and it hasn't broken me out. What else could I ask for?

on 11/14/2004 1:19:00 PM

I am not a blush freak, but I bought this at the Dollar Tree because this was an insane bargain. A dollar! Hello! How can anything good possibly get any cheaper!!! A cheap alternative to my HG Estee Lauder stick blushes. I hope they do not discontinue these and are merely cleaning out the warehouse! This particular color is very highly pigmented but smoothed out nicely on pale me.

on 1/6/2003 1:25:00 AM

NARS multiple lookalike, anyone? This is so similar, but has better packaging, surprisingly! The red is a bit dark on me but if you use a light hand, it gives a really pretty flush.

on 3/28/2002 1:26:00 PM

A perfect cream blush! Ripe Plum is a red wine color. I like that you can make it very sheer, a flush, or heavy. Nice formula, b/c it lasts FOREVER on my cheeks. I bought mine at Big Lots (gotta luv it) for $2.99, but at drugstores it is about $10.

on 6/30/2003 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I thought this was a pretty good product. I had some red blotchy patchs on my lower cheeks and I had pretty much given up on concealers and foundations. So I used some of this on my cheeks and on the spots themselves hoping that it would help make it look more natural. It did (at least I think). The spots blended at little more with my skin tone. But I don't really like the way the stuff blends... kinda hard, but if you work with it; it's good.

on 12/7/2003 9:01:00 PM

I love this blush. It is easy to blend- just dot it on your cheek bones & blend upward. No odd smells, smooth texture. I think this one stick may last forever- you use just a little bit when you apply it. It's not greasy, even works on my oily skin without disappearing or settling into my pores.

on 7/1/2001 7:21:00 AM

Great red with a hint of blue, just a tad lighter than Trish McEvoy's Rio blush stick but just as beautiful. This is a fantastic low-price (about $13) alternative to Trish, the quality is just as good and the coverage is beautiful: not too dry and not too greasy for a stick blush.

on 10/9/2001 5:33:00 PM

it's very handy, but I don't really like the texture. I have it in "Pink perle" and it is somewhat hard to get onto your cheeks, it's not completely smooth because of the shimmery bits in it, which I don't entirely like either. This stuff is best for a night out (hence the glitter). It has a dryish texture and you're better off staying with your (pure) cream blush or liquid blush. I like my WnW ink stains better! Cheaper and more natural!

on 8/16/2001 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have two of these: Iced Plum and Moon Beam. Iced Plum is a gorgeous shimmery plum and Moon Beam is a highlighter/shimmer stick with a hint of gold. These sticks are creamy, smooth, and easy to apply. They do not cause breakouts and last throughout the day. These are great for those searching for cream blush at a reasonable cost.