Essie Wicked

Essie Wicked
WickedWickedWickedWickedWicked

4.4

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this color and brand so much!! I love how deep of a burgundy color it is and how smoothly it goes on. I love how it hardly ever chips. It dries pretty quickly too.

on 10/11/2016 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Wicked is a dark oxblood, similar to Chanel's Rouge Noir which I've worn before and love. The color is perfect for fall and winter. It is creamy but comes out streaky in a single coat. Two coats are needed for the perfect lovely opaque finish.
My only trouble with this shade is that it stains my nails badly, so a base coat is a must.

on 1/30/2016 9:37:00 AM

I just love this color! One of my all time favorites for winter. After a spring and summer of pinks and corals I can't wait to get back to dark nail colors. Wish it came in a shellac formulation for when I get my nails done at the salon. When I do go to the salon, I'm always looking for a color to duplicate Wicked! It's perfect!

on 2/5/2016 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Beautiful dark red color - almost like blood color but darker. I loved it at first, but then I realized it's too dark, almost black. My husband asked if I am wearing black nail polish! Noo, it was dark red; he didn't believe me - and I only used on coat. However, if you like dark colors - it looks pretty. It was hard to remove it, it stained my nails and fingers for about two days.

on 10/11/2016 9:36:00 AM

Beautiful colour. Easy application. Two coats = perfection. I'm a fan.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Wicked is a deep blood red, almost black in some lights, nail polish. It has a good formula, opaque in two coats and dries fairly quickly. It lasts about a week before chipping. It is a very vampy colour which would be flattering on most people. If you like dark shades, you will love this. A great Winter colour!

on 10/28/2015 2:47:00 PM

Absolutely love this color for fall/winter! Beautiful and get compliments on it!

on 4/15/2015 6:04:00 PM

Awful formula. Returned immediately. My China Glaze evening seduction polish is a million times better and the color is similar.

on 2/28/2015 11:01:00 PM

Perfection! My go-to dark polish regardless of season. Two coats deliver great consistent colour. It dries relatively quickly with a good amount of shine. The formula is forgiving enough that minor mistakes can be fixed without starting over. One swipe of a clear top-coat makes it extra vampy. The price is unbeatable for such a quality polish. This is definitely superior to Butter's La Moss.

on 12/27/2015 8:46:00 AM

Amazing oxblood polish, opaque in two coats, very shiny. It is also very dark, but it doesn not look black, and it looks amazing on fair skin. This is my go-to oxblood polish, perfect for fall and winter. I would buy it again.

Popular Polishes