Essie Wicked

Essie Wicked
image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.4

Wicked is a deep blood red, almost black in some lights, nail polish. It has a good formula, opaque in two coats and dries fairly quickly. It lasts about a week before chipping. It is a very vampy colour which would be flattering on most people. If you like dark shades, you will love this. A great Winter colour!

on 2/5/2016 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Beautiful dark red color - almost like blood color but darker. I loved it at first, but then I realized it's too dark, almost black. My husband asked if I am wearing black nail polish! Noo, it was dark red; he didn't believe me - and I only used on coat. However, if you like dark colors - it looks pretty. It was hard to remove it, it stained my nails and fingers for about two days.

To Read all 159 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/30/2016 9:37:00 AM

I just love this color! One of my all time favorites for winter. After a spring and summer of pinks and corals I can't wait to get back to dark nail colors. Wish it came in a shellac formulation for when I get my nails done at the salon. When I do go to the salon, I'm always looking for a color to duplicate Wicked! It's perfect!

on 12/27/2015 8:46:00 AM

Amazing oxblood polish, opaque in two coats, very shiny. It is also very dark, but it doesn not look black, and it looks amazing on fair skin. This is my go-to oxblood polish, perfect for fall and winter. I would buy it again.

on 10/28/2015 2:47:00 PM

Absolutely love this color for fall/winter! Beautiful and get compliments on it!

on 4/15/2015 6:04:00 PM

Awful formula. Returned immediately. My China Glaze evening seduction polish is a million times better and the color is similar.

on 2/28/2015 11:01:00 PM

Perfection! My go-to dark polish regardless of season. Two coats deliver great consistent colour. It dries relatively quickly with a good amount of shine. The formula is forgiving enough that minor mistakes can be fixed without starting over. One swipe of a clear top-coat makes it extra vampy. The price is unbeatable for such a quality polish. This is definitely superior to Butter's La Moss.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I think if Bordeaux and fishnet stockings had Rosemary's baby, they'd name her wicked. And I really dig her vampy ways.

on 1/11/2015 7:17:00 PM

This is absolutely perfect. My favorite almost-black-burgundy. Perfectly balanced, not too brown, ot too purple, dark enough for the effect but light enough to let the color show through. I've been looking for a color like this for ages and I've been wearing it constantly for the past 2 months. Will definitely repurchace. It's not the cheapest, but it's not too pricey either and it's totally worth every penny.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My favorite polish color in the fall and winter. It is the perfect dark red that is almost, but not quite, black. It is has so much depth to it and wears incredibly well. When I get gel manicures, I usually pick colors similar to Wicked. This especially comes in handy if my gel chips after a few weeks so I can just touch it up with this.

Popular Polishes