4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/30/2018

With one coat, Wicked is a little sheer and the red wine undertones show through. At two coats, it is perfectly opaque, and more browny looking.
Very stress-free application, the formula is not watery but not too thick either. Not sure if it will get sticky when it ages.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Other, Medium

fromjulalg

Feb/08/2018

I bought this so many times. It is a beautiful color, looks black with a warm burgundy undertone. It lasts so long on me and applies well. Probably my most used polish.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Oct/22/2017

After buying my first Essie nail polish I really wanted to buy another one.
I love vampy colors so I thought that ''Wicked'' would be a perfect nail polish for me, all I can say is that I am really happy that I bought it!

For the few times I wore it I can say that it's amazing. The formula itself is pretty good, the only down side I found to this nail …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Jan/09/2017

I love this color and brand so much!! I love how deep of a burgundy color it is and how smoothly it goes on. I love how it hardly ever chips. It dries pretty quickly too.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrunette

Oct/11/2016

Wicked is a dark oxblood, similar to Chanel's Rouge Noir which I've worn before and love. The color is perfect for fall and winter. It is creamy but comes out streaky in a single coat. Two coats are needed for the perfect lovely opaque finish.
My only trouble with this shade is that it stains my nails badly, so a base coat is a must.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Oct/11/2016

Beautiful colour. Easy application. Two coats = perfection. I'm a fan.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Feb/09/2016

Wicked is a deep blood red, almost black in some lights, nail polish. It has a good formula, opaque in two coats and dries fairly quickly. It lasts about a week before chipping. It is a very vampy colour which would be flattering on most people. If you like dark shades, you will love this. A great Winter colour!

About reviewer (694 reviews)

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Feb/05/2016

Beautiful dark red color - almost like blood color but darker. I loved it at first, but then I realized it's too dark, almost black. My husband asked if I am wearing black nail polish! Noo, it was dark red; he didn't believe me - and I only used on coat. However, if you like dark colors - it looks pretty. It was hard to remove it, it stained my nails and fingers for about two days.

About reviewer (563 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

frombianda

Jan/30/2016

I just love this color! One of my all time favorites for winter. After a spring and summer of pinks and corals I can't wait to get back to dark nail colors. Wish it came in a shellac formulation for when I get my nails done at the salon. When I do go to the salon, I'm always looking for a color to duplicate Wicked! It's perfect!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Dec/27/2015

Amazing oxblood polish, opaque in two coats, very shiny. It is also very dark, but it doesn not look black, and it looks amazing on fair skin. This is my go-to oxblood polish, perfect for fall and winter. I would buy it again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool