Babor FLUIDS Active concentrates in ampoules

No Image

4.2

on 7/13/2016 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I used the Active Night Fluid ampoules for four nights. My skin absorbed the fluid quickly, leaving no greasy residue. There is enough in one ampoule for your face, neck, chest and hands. This fluid made my skin look very healthy and restored it from its dehydrated state. It diminished fine lines and pores, made my skin look firm and plump. It's much better than any other serum I've used (e.g. EL Night Repair).

on 5/9/2016 2:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was intrigued by these,so when they were 20 percent off, I bought the multi vitamin ones. There's a lot of product in the ampoules, but I was told to use all of it in one go, so I did. I patted some in, then waited and applied more and then repeated the process. It worked, but my skin looked really shiny. That was fine though, because I was going to bed anyway. I applied my usual moisturiser on top of it. In the morning, my skin looked lovely. Well, most of it did, just not the part with the new little whiteheads. So, clearly my skin reacted to something it in. There are a few iffy ingredients, so I'm not sure which one. Anyway, I tried it again the following night. This time I tried the oxygen one (the first one I tried was the multivitamin. You get four multi vitamins and three oxygen ones in the pack) and the next day, my skin looked amazing and I mean really, really amazing. It looked airbrushed! I had no pores! Well, apart from the new little whiteheads. Yes, I reacted to it again. So, I now have 5 left and when I use them, I get whiteheads, but the rest of my skin looks fantastic. I don't know if I think the result is worth it. I'm not particularly fond of whiteheads.

I should mention something about the price as well. You pay a lot for 7 ampoules. The ones I got are among the cheapest, about 28 euro, so I think that's fine. After all, I didn't pay full price. I've paid a lot more for 15 ml of eye cream. I suppose I get more than 7 uses out of that though. It's for everyone to decide whether they're worth the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got Babor moist&vitality ampoules from my dermatologist after a TCA peeling, which was rather rough. I was supposed to apply it onto my face twice a day. I shouldn't have listened. I ended up with so many blocked pores and (afterwards) blemishes that I wish I had never tried this fluid. I eventually used it up on my neck. No idea what the ingredients are, but beware if you are acne-prone! This is a pure disaster in an ampoule for us, acne-prone girls! Though it is quite moisturizing, therefore 2 lippies.
Packaging quality is actually 0. Why would anybody put moisturizers in a glass ampoule? That's everyone's guess. Probably an attemp to make the whole thing look more professional.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

The collagen fluids are truly amazing. First experienced it during a facial, then I bought a pack of 7 home and used just 1 over two nights. Wow! The radiance and clarity which lasts for over 3-4 days are astounding. I've now ordered more of their fluid range and can't wait to try the rest. This is more effective than any serums.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are little glass vials/ampoules of treatment liquid for different skin problems. I have tried the PURE range with Tea Tree Oil and the Sensitive Range with Azulene.

Every night you snap the end of the glass vial (kind of dangerous) and rub the liquid into the face.

I loved both and had great results in clearing up my acne with both. I preferred the Sensitive range with Azulene- as it was of course, more sensitive to my skin and less drying I suppose than the treatment containing Tea Tree oil.

I would love to be able to use one of these ampoules every couple of days, but they are too expensive. They work out to be around AU$7- $10 each.

I highly recommend them for acne sufferers, and I am quite sure that all the other types of ampoules for other skin conditions would be great as well. I really love every Babor product that i have tried so far or have had in a facial. If i know I am going to a wedding or a special event, I immediately book myself in for a Babor Facial with Ampoule treatment and my skin is just glowing in time for the big event.

The last time I had a special occasion I got so many compliments on how good i was looking, I believe it was all in my skin from the Babor/Ampoule facial i had a few days before.