Clarins Renew-Plus Body Serum

Clarins Renew-Plus Body Serum

4.2

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Anacardium Occidentale Nut Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Cellulose Gum, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Laureth-7, Pentylene Glycol, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Sechium Edule Fruit Extract, Silanetriol Lysinate, Lapsana Communis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Xanthan Gum, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Bht, Coumarin, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Ceraniol, Citronellol, Isoeugenol, Ci 15985, Ci 14700.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is one of the worst Clarins products for my skin type.
It doesn't get absorbed and stays sticky for ages. Tried for a week and returned.

on 6/29/2014 6:16:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my most expensive body care. Easy to absorb to my skin and smell nice too. Will buy again.

on 5/13/2013 3:43:00 PM

This stuff is amazing. I have a sample that I've used on my torso (wouldn't waste it on my legs and such). It makes my skin incredibly smooth and supple -- goes way past any moisturiser I've ever tried.

But it is -- cough, cough -- super expensive, so I had to tick "no" to buy again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the satin smooth feeling this serum left on my skin. I use it before sleep only. The Clarins SA said this product will help correcting uneven skin tone. I've been using this for two weeks but I haven't seen changes on the skin tone. One thing for sure is that my skin looks more shiny and healthy although I never use body lotion on day time.
Got this as a Christmas present from my boyfriend, so I won't complain on the price :) I will buy this again next Christmas. I mean, will have my bf buy it again for me LOL!

Wonderful product, but a little pricey. Very smooth to glide on, absorbs easily, non-sticky. and it smells fresh too. Not an absolute necessary purchase, but if I can splurge on bodycare products, this would be one of them.

Very nice, luxurious lotion that smells wonderful and sinks in on a second. I wish I could buy a full size since I only have a small version of it but unfortunately the price is too high for a product I uses a lot of. In everyday use, sensitive people may become tired of the smell because it is quite strong but otherwise it is wonderful and I don't need any perfume when I wear this lotion. Lovely, silky product that is perfect for the less dry skin. For more dry skin this may not be enough.

on 4/3/2011 9:15:00 AM

This leaves the skin so silky. It doesn't moisturize all that great, but it makes the skin feel as though it is naturally smooth, not "moisturizer" smooth. The great thing about it is that you can dress immediately.

on 7/13/2009 1:06:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Recently Clarins updated this product.It now comes in a plastic bottle instead of a glass pump one and has almost double the quantity, 200mL instead of 125mL.Also they have added more moisturizing ingredients, something that the previews formula lacked.
I have dry skin and i usually use this as an intensive treatment every once in a while, and for a month after summer.
It absolutely renews the skin,makes it amazingly soft and luminous and takes away any rough spots,dryness,discolorations and dehydration marks.I don't find it firms the skin,but it's not something i really need.Plus it makes your tan last longer.
Overall if you have dry skin and need something more because your regular body moisturizer and scrub isn't cutting it, try this.It IS moisturizing and it's a really good boost for skin that needs rehydration,softness,radiance and age prevention.
Automatic re buy next season,i have half a bottle left which i'm using now as a night cream for my body and 2 bottles im planning to buy after summer.

Ingredients:

on 1/25/2008 8:18:00 PM

One of my all-time favourite body products. This serum is much lighter than a standard body lotion, and as a result is lightening quick to apply. It leaves skin with a sort of powdery-silky texture that I absolutely love. I don't think it's main function is to moisturise as such (though it does a reasonable job of that) but is much more about skin smoothing and toning. The smell is divine - I wish they would do a matching milk or foam bath, or even a fragrance. I have used this for years and recommend it to any one wholeheartedly.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

texture: absorbs very fast, light weight. smell: like baby powder/ floral. positive: i like to use it in the day as it absorbs really fast and i can layer some other products on without feeling too heavy on my skin. the smell is very soothing and nice.. negative: hate the packaging in glass bottle (broke once before).it doesn't really moisturize my ankle and knees (which is very dry), i still have to layer on with my clarins moisture rich body lotion. results: skin is definately softer and smoother, but for certain area it's just not moisturizing enough. guess for those in countries that r drying may feel that it's not moisturizing enough as well.