no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 years ago

LIKE THE COLOR, LIKE THE SPARKLES, LIKE THE GLOSS. I DIDNT REALLY EXPECT SUCH A RED COLOR, SO I DO NOT THINK I'LL BE REPURCHASING THIS. I'VE BEEN MIXING IT WITH ANOTHER LIP GLOSS JUST TO USE IT UP AND THE COMBO LOOKS GREAT!!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

2.0

14 years ago

Blech. This was impossible to apply, using brush or finger. The glitter was way too chunky for a gloss & the color was just not flattering. I tried to use this so many ways & it never worked. It had zero staying power. Not impressed at all.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

16 years ago

Oh, how I love the ridiculousness!! So sparkly! So chunky! So good for distracting coworkers and passersby! (Who's that girl with refracting lip goo? Man, it's purty.) Not for the glitter faint of heart. Also makes a fun eyeshadow: sparkly and kind of a transparent red, but only a good idea if you like a trashy, creased cream eyeshadow look. Which I'm all about.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

17 years ago

My lips are DISCOBALLS! Think Hedwig. This product takes awhile to put on but its so worth it. Its such a glam product. The glitter is fab, and so is the colour! My lips sparkle with delight!! I just looked on the Sephora website and couldn't find it, I hope its not discontinued. I wish it came with a seperate brush because my lip brush doesn't like all the glitter. If you don't want in your face red lips, then stay away from this one.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

2.0

17 years ago

I received this as a gift- otherwise, I don't think I would have purchased it. I don't think I'll repurchase either, simply because the colour and glitter is just too obvious and impractical. I wear a lot of red lipsticks, but I found the cherry hue of this too bright and garish. The glitter didn't help either- the particles are pretty big, and quite obvious. Suitable for fun, Christmas-type occasions, but not really an elegant product. The packaging is a bit odd as well- the pot is huge, and applying it with a finger is messy.

About reviewer (1979 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3.0

17 years ago

I swapped for this lipcreme, I would never pay full price for this. It smells like a crayon and goes on thick. It is a bright red colour with chunky copper glitter which remains on the lips after you take the colour off not to mention gets all over your face. It is a very pretty colour though which really brings attention to the lips. I love to wear it with dark eyeshadow which gives a really sexy look. The creme lasts quite well but if you try to touch it up it looks uneven and weird.

About reviewer (223 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

17 years ago

I love this lip creme. softer and creamier than lipstick, firmer than gloss. It is a perfect red shade that can be bleded for less color or layered for more color. Looks great on my pale skin. And the glitter is very dramatic. It is better suited for evenings, but I wear it on work days when I feel a little daring and silly. A fun lip product, and the pot is huge, so it will probably last me forever.

About reviewer (406 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

18 years ago

I love this gloss. It's a gorgeous red and I love the sparkle. It's not an everyday colour, but for special occasions, I always turn to this. It can also give a beautiful flush to the lips for a less daring look if you dot it on the center of the bottom lip, blend outward, then rub lips together and top with clear gloss. I like the pot it comes in as well.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

HairBlond

18 years ago

YES!!! Love this stuff! Stays on pretty long and the sparkles aren't too bold. Very pretty red color.

About reviewer (654 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

19 years ago

I received this in a swap and I love it. It's the perfect cherry red lipstick with gold glitter flecks in it. Creamy, applies great when using a lip brush and it stays without too much feathering. I really like this product.

About reviewer (297 reviews)

HairBrown