Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Mahogany Brown

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Mahogany Brown
Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Mahogany BrownTightline Cake Eye Liner in Mahogany Brown

4.3

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolymer, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina. May Contain (+/-): CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

on 10/10/2010 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Is a very soft brown, but can take some work to build-up the color. Would be great for a fairer individual. Using just to use up, and works on days I want to enhance my eyes without looking like I'm wearing e/l. I prefer a more striking color (black). Between being too soft of a brown and the nature of her cake requiring more fussing than using a powder e/s as a liner, I'm not in love with this. The first few times I used it, it offered a very subtle, flattering lined effect, then perhaps shadow from my brush mingled with the cake and now I have to scrape the top off to get any pigmentation. Powders are easier to use.

on 5/1/2006 5:30:00 PM

I echo all the positive reviews here. Just want to add that this product is very gentle on the eye. If you use the LM flat brush, you just dab the liner with the wet brush, and there is no tugging, etc. whatsoever. I also like the fact that it is water-based. The liner comes off very easily with soap and water. The mahogany color is a very classic, dark, matte brown that works beautifully as an alternative to black.

on 6/16/2003 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I gave this a 5/5 for everything. This product will last you a VERY long time. I've probably used it a handful of times and I don't notice any difference such as dips, etc! I love how it comes with a mirror in a small compact--No that you would ever need to touch up though! This lasts all day and can look either very natural or eye popping, depending on how you want it. This is one of my HG of liners! I recommend this to everyone, even if you have oily lids as its silicone based and works like wonders with a push brush and a ilttle bit of water. :)