Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Mahogany Brown

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Mahogany Brown
Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Mahogany BrownTightline Cake Eye Liner in Mahogany Brown

3.3

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolymer, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina. May Contain (+/-): CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

on 9/15/2012 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My favorite eyeliner ever and the only one I really use now. Still working on my first pan...this stuff lasts forever! If I ever run out, I'm buying another!

Edited 2/24/15: Still my go-to! I've tried others, but everything else smudges on me. The very dark brown suits me better than black and doesn't budge all day.

on 12/17/2008 11:10:00 PM

I have this eyeliner in Black Ebony and have been buying it for years because it's so wonderful - so I expected Mahogany to be great too. However -- I threw this product out after trying it two or three times. I have extremely (VERY!!!!) fair skin, and yet the color hardly showed up on my eyes. I put layers and layers, but you could barely see the brown at all. I finally gave up and threw it out! What a waste of money. This was especially disappointing because I am a huge fan of Laura Mercier and have many of her products, but this was just horrible.

on 7/7/2006 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The liquid, including cake, eyeliners give me a lot crisper eye definition that lasts without smudging so I am in the process of converting from pencils. I like this darkish brown simple color. My only complaint is the difficulty in getting a perfect line. And it is hard to get the outer corners to match on each eye. I am using the flat LM brush. All in all, I can generally get a good-enough line and am satisfied with it. This product is so simple that it seems like the drugstore brands should be able to knock it off pretty easily. If they did, I would convert for a lower price, but this stuff may never run out. FOLLOW-UP: I have stopped reaching for this. I prefer MAC fluidline in Graphic Brown because it makes a more opaque line.

on 10/16/2003 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Just got this in a swap. I really like it even though it's much lighter than I thought it would be. My eyes barely show on my face without eye makeup, but this gives a nice natural look. Perfect for everyday/office.