Laura Mercier Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Ivory

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Laura Mercier Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Ivory

4.4

So far this is the best powder I have tried. Will definately buy again.
I wear this to work on its own over a primer and it makes my skin look so polished and evens out my skintone. Almost like I am wearing a tinted moisturizer or light foundation but without the pore clogging oil/silicone. Lasting power is great too. Somedays I don't even need to touch up. When you first apply it can appear a little powdery, but like most powders give it 20 mins to settle into your skin and it looks perfect.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Maybe i was expecting too much from the great reviews, but i didn't really care for this product that much. It is very soft and finely milled but it looked kind of cakey on my skin and it just felt weird sitting on it. I really liked the color. It is very light and yellow based which is great for counteracting redness, but it just wasn't HG material in my opinion. Definatly not a bad product though...

on 7/1/2004 8:36:00 PM

I love this powder. It's expensive but worth the money. Sets the foundation, and lasts the whole day.

on 3/23/2004 2:44:00 PM

Ingredients: talc, cornstarch, silica, polyethylene, isopropyl myristate, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines, bismuth oxychloride, manganese violet, carmine.

Now for the good part - this powder rocks! I was a faithful devotee of LM's translucent powder, but the little extra coverage this gives is worth it. Plus, she had discontinued her pressed powder in ivory. Also, for no foundation days, this doubles as a powder to use with concealer only. And the tub is huge; it will last forever.

on 8/29/2002 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of those items I haven't used in a while and have rediscovered. It is beautiful and so lightweight. I used to use Clinique which seemed heavy to me and a little irritating. I put the LM on thjs morning over a L'oreal foundation that I am test driving (trying to see if I can get away with a less expensive foundation) and it instantly made my skin look like silk.